ꜱᴡᴇᴇᴛꜱ

ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ
ᴄʟᴀꜱꜱ 1-ᴀ ꜰɪɴᴅ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴀᴋᴜɢᴏᴜ ʟᴏᴠᴇꜱ ꜱᴡᴇᴇᴛꜱ!

ꜱʜɪᴘ
ʙᴀᴋᴜʙᴏᴡʟ / ʜᴀʀᴇᴍ

ᴄᴀᴛᴇɢᴏʀʏ
ꜰʟᴜꜰꜰ

ع˖⁺ ☁⋆ ୭ 🕊.⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹ع˖⁺ ☁⋆ ୭ 🕊.⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹

-3rd POV-

Bakugou has always had a sweet tooth ever since he was young! When people look at Bakugou they see him as the type to love spice and heat which doesn't bother Bakugou but he would choose sweet over spicy anytime.

Many people don't know this but his room is filled with sweets everywhere! He even has a separate shelf for all his candy, actually no one knows this because they've never been in his room!

The class always though that his room would be black and littered with posters but thats were there wrong..Bakugou's dorm could make anyone's bad day upside down, his room has a calm and sweet aura and it always manages to catch the right lighting wether it's coming from the sun or moon. Its always quiet up at Bakugou's floor seeing as his the only one up there. Bakugou has never been a social person and he honestly likes it like that so thats why Bakugou's parents payed extra for him to have his dorm at the top floor separate to the others. The only one's that are ever up there at the very top are just him and Mr Aizawa which his room is all the way on the other side of the floor.

( In this au I decided to have Bakugou's dorm the only one at the very top with Aizawa, so basically Bakugou's dorm is not next to Kirishima's!! )

(This is kinda how it looks like but it has more stuffies and he has sweet jar's / wrappers everywhere!)

Since Bakugou's dorm is at the top it's slightly smaller then everyone else's but that didn't bother him as long as it was quiet and he had his space.

------------------------------------------------------------

Right now Bakugou was laying at the side of his bed sketching in his notebook and sucking on a lollipop whilst listening to his playlist, Bakugou's actually pretty good at drawing! It's one of his specialities, it helps him with calming and clearing all the things going on in his head.

It was around 7:30 in the morning, he was already dressed in the U.A uniform and ready to go. He already had breakfast which was a chocolate muffin along with a cup of strawberry milk.

He then carefully closed his book and placed it beside him, Bakugou tied his shoelaces then walked to his desk.

The blondie gathered all his supplies for the day and organised them neatly in his bag, before he walked of he remembered to throw in a pack of strawberry gum. No-one's ever in class during this time, they usually all arrive at around 8:45 just enough time to get organised for class witch starts at 9:00.