ᴄᴀꜰᴇ ᴡᴏʀᴋᴇʀ

ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ
ᴋɪʀɪꜱʜɪᴍᴀ ɴᴇᴇᴅꜱ ᴇɴᴏᴜɢʜ ᴇɴᴇʀɢʏ ꜰᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʏ ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴇ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ꜱᴏ ᴄᴏᴍᴇꜱ ᴀᴄʀᴏꜱꜱ ᴀ ᴄᴀꜰꜰᴇ

ꜱʜɪᴘ
ᴋɪʀɪʙᴀᴋᴜ

ᴄᴀᴛᴇɢᴏʀʏ
ꜰʟᴜꜰꜰ

ع˖⁺ ☁⋆ ୭ 🕊.⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹ع˖⁺ ☁⋆ ୭ 🕊.⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹
-ᴀᴜ xᴘʟᴀɴᴀᴛɪᴏɴ-

ʙᴀᴋᴜɢᴏᴜ ɪꜱ ᴀ ᴋɪɴᴅ, ꜱʜʏ ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴇʟᴘꜰᴜʟ ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴ. ʜᴇ ɪꜱ ᴀ ꜱᴏꜰᴛɪᴇ ʙᴜᴛ ʜᴇ ɪꜱ Qᴜɪʀᴋʟᴇꜱꜱ, ʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀᴋꜱ ᴀᴛ ᴀ ꜱᴍᴀʟʟ ᴄᴀꜰꜰᴇ ᴄʟᴏꜱᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴜᴀ ('')

Kirishima POV-

*BEEP BEEP BE-* 'uuugh' groaning, I give my alarm clock a good hit before getting up. I slip on my crocs before walking to my closet and choosing an out fit to wear for the day.

His outfit

It was a Saturday and was planing on completing some training today but I was completely drained from last night, Mina had arranged a common room party which lasted till 1 in the morning, and right know it 6:00am

It was a Saturday and was planing on completing some training today but I was completely drained from last night, Mina had arranged a common room party which lasted till 1 in the morning, and right know it 6:00am. So I only had 5 hours of sleep, I walk down to the common area to see that no one was up yet, I really needed some energy for the day, I walked to the coffee maker to find no more coffee beans in it. I sighed and slowly walked back to my dorm, i picked my wallet from my desk. I decided to check out the new caffe that I heard about 'ᴀʀᴏᴍᴀ ᴍᴏᴄʜᴀ' thats what the cafe was called, I decided to pull out the directions on my phone.

Time Skip

I got to the cafe in under 5 min, I didn't really expect it to be actually open!

The Cafe

The cafe was small and cute, it was a little corner cafe

The cafe was small and cute, it was a little corner cafe. It had an aesthetic theme to it, once i entered the cafe I was met with different delicious scents of different desserts, there was also a pretty strong scent of coffee.

The cafe was warm and welcoming, a couple tables here and there and the counter straight ahead. There were no customers yet, I walked up to the front desk and realised no one was up front 'Ring Ring ' I used the call bell to grab the attention of the worker. I waited for a couple seconds till a short blondie rushed over to the front desk, "Omgi'msosorrysir!" the short blondie said whilst bowing down lowly "wow..no it's all good!" i replied quickly.

Once he got up I looked over his features, he had fluffy blonde hair, chubby pink cheeks that were littered in freckles, plump pink lips and eyes..that represented rubies they were so beautiful you could instantly get hypnotised just by looking at them! "..s-sir?" "OH-right sorry!.. uhm- can I just get a cappuccino!" "of course sir just wait a minute i'll go get it ready OH- what would the name for the order be sir?" "Kirishima." He gave me a soft 'Hmm' in response I gave him one of my tired toothy smiles and walked of to one of the tables occupying myself with my phone.

I waited for about a minute till i felt a soft tap on my shoulder, I looked up to see the blonde looking down and smiling back. "s-sorry for the wait sir..here's your coffee sir!" I smiled back at him "are you new here sir?" "yeah.. it's a calming place to be though" "yeah..thats why i decided to work here!" We had our own little convo with each other it was really nice and comforting "if you don't mind me asking..how old are you?" i figured it was a rude question to ask but he kindly replied "o-oh..I'm 15!" "wow..15? thats a pretty young age to be working" "yeah.." "anyways whats your quirk?" "o-oh..i'm..quirkless" he said the last part in a low whisper "o-oh.I'm so sorry!" "n-no it's ok, its not your fault!..Besides it doesn't really bother me!"

I smiled back and the boy "hey.whats your name if you don't mind me asking?" "huh..oh, its Bakugou. Katsuki Bakugou"

Part 2 coming soon!

⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙

ᴡᴏʀᴅ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ- 759
ɪᴅᴇᴀ = ᴏɢ

ʜᴇʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇʟʏ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏᴇᴅ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴏɴᴇ-ꜱʜᴏᴛ ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ꜰᴇᴇʟ ꜰʀᴇᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ ᴀɴʏ ɪᴅᴇᴀꜱ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴀɴᴅ ɪ'ʟʟ ꜰᴏʀ ꜱᴜʀᴇ ɢᴏ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴀʟʟ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʀʏ ᴍʏ ʙᴇꜱᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴡʀɪᴛᴇ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴅᴏᴡɴ!

ɪ'ʟʟ ᴀʟꜱᴏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ꜱᴜʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛʀʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴜᴘʟᴏᴀᴅ ᴅᴀɪʟʏ ꜱᴏ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇᴅ!

ꜰʀᴇᴇ ʜᴜɢꜱ (.).
ꜱᴀʏᴏɴᴀʀᴀ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ꜱᴀꜰᴇ ᴅᴀʏ/ɴɪɢʜᴛ

19.October.2021