ᴅᴀᴅᴢᴀᴡᴀ

ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ
ʙᴀᴋᴜɢᴏᴜ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀɪᴢᴀᴡᴀ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ ɢʀᴇᴀᴛ ꜰᴀᴛʜᴇʀ/ꜱᴏɴ ʀᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ꜱʜɪᴘ!

ꜱʜɪᴘ
ᴅᴀᴅᴢᴀᴡᴀ / ɴᴏ ꜱʜɪᴘ

ᴄᴀᴛᴇɢᴏʀʏ
ꜰʟᴜꜰꜰ / ᴀɴɢꜱᴛ

ᴄʀᴇᴅɪᴛ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ!
ع˖⁺ ☁⋆ ୭ 🕊.⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹ع˖⁺ ☁⋆ ୭ 🕊.⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹

3rd POV-

Many people think that Bakugou and Aizawa have a rough relation ship since Bakugou's always breaking rules and basically just your high school trouble maker. Actually Aizawa is really fond of Bakugou in in fact he considers Bakugou as his very own son, and his favourite problem child!

Aizawa just see's Bakugou as a soft and understanding child and actually treats him softer and kinder then the others. He tends to go easy with the boy and treat him like his actual son, of course he cares for the others but Bakugou to him is more..special? He sees Bakugou as his past self, his outer shell is his presented and expected personality whilst his inner personality his something different and the real you.

Ever since the Kamino incident Aizawa has been extra carefully of Bakugou, his been very overprotective of him. All the staff know how much Bakugou means to the teacher especially Mic, Aizawa's always talking to his husband about how Bakugou is improving in class and training, it's like Bakugou's Aizawa's biological son!

Every time a student gets hurt aizawa always send them to recovery girl to get healed up but with Bakugou, he always shows his soft side and helps him get healed up.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------    

Scenario: Bakugou blames himself for ending all might (a little toxic all might )

Bakugou was in his dorm silently crying and sniffling, ever since the Kamino incident All might has been distancing himself from Bakugou and treating him harshly, his been training bakugou more ruff then the others making him work on a stage harder then what he already knows.   

Of course Aizawa has noticed this and his been furious with how his treating his so-..problem child! His been more closer to Bakugou always making sure to comfort him and treating his wounds, but Bakugou is always refusing his help and distancing himself from everyone else.

3rd POV-

Aizawa was patrolling the dorms making sure everyone was alright and not pass the curfew. He was currently in the lift heading towards the fourth floor, when the elevator stoped he stepped out and started walking down the hallway. He passed Shoji's room then Kirishima's then Bakugou's.. he stopped and listened carefully. 'whimpering ' he moved closer to Bakugou's door and leaned over placing his ear on the door, his heart nearly shattered..he was devastated to have to hear his strongest at his weakest point.

Aizawa POV-

I carefully knocked on the door trying to not startle the boy, the whimpering instantly stopped.. 'silence ' I knocked once more. I then heard soft footsteps, the door handle carefully twisted then sticked out the head of Katsuki Bakugou looking up at me with big innocent eyes that were bloodshot from all the crying. "y-es sir?" his voice cracked "is it alright if i come in?"