Cat and Mouse

I do not own Star Wars

3rd POV

Narrator said "An impenetrable defence" Shows Republic cruisers and Separatist cruisers and blockades firing at each other in the front of the planet Christophsis in front is a Lucrehulk-class Droid command ship and Munificent ships "Separatist ships blockade the resource-rich planet of Christophsis trapping Senator Bail Organa and his relief effort"

On the planet surface Organa is walking forward looking around as rebel fighters run in positions Organa walks to a small command centre "Desperate to aid the esteemed senator..." Republic ships and transports are firing "...a Republic task force under the command of Jedi Knight Anakin Skywalker must break the impasse..."

Anakin stands next to Axel both staring at the battle in front of them while Battle Droids and tanks moves forward towards the city "...but time runs short for the senator and the good citizens of Christophsis" A explosion is heard Organa looking as a hologram of Anakin, Yularen and Axel watch him Organa said "Separatist forces have overrun our position..."

Axel POV

The hologram went static for a moment Organa looks at us he said "...and we are out of food, water, and munitions" We stare at him "Our situation is desperate" Suddenly the hologram cuts off I tried to contact Anakin ask "Senator Organa" Nothing happens I keep trying "Senator Organa" I turn said "We lost the signal".

An Office calls "General" We turn to the Officer who points at a cruiser getting hit "Another Cruiser's been hit" Anakin and I walk forward I said "Let's hop General Kenobi gets here, sir" Anakin said "Or this is gonna be one short rescue mission" We walk forward watching the battle for a moment then turns Yularen said "The Command ship is bearing down on us".

I look at the map "Full forward shields" Anakin and I turn back "Incoming fire" The Command ship fires on us Anakin said "This isn't gonna be easy" I nod said "Absolutely sir" We continue to watching a 2nd Officer calls "General, Commander" We look to him "One of our supply ships has been hit" Anakin turns he said "Over-fire all reactors".

He looks back forward "We're gonna blow right past this guy, whoever he is" We stare at the Command ship then a 3rd Officer said "General, a Republic cruiser is coming out of hyperspace behind us" Anakin turns around uncrossing his arms he said "Obi Wan".

Cyberman POV

Chief and I are in Obi Wan's cruiser heading for the Christophsis we stand on either side of Obi Wan staring at the hologram table in front of us seeing the battle Cody said "Looks like General Skywalker's already engaged the enemy" I said "Also dragged Axel into it" Obi Wan lower his arms he said "That's nothing out of the ordinary especially since I gave him a direct order not to" Chief turns ask "Should we contact them, General" Obi Wan nods.

Axel POV

We stare as the Command ship fires down on us then we hear Obi Wan call "Anakin, Axel" We turn to him "I want you to withdraw" Confuse Anakin ask "Withdraw" Obi Wan said "I brought a new toy that might give us an advantage" Yularen leaning he said "With respect, General, now might not be a bad time to regroup" Anakin thinks for a moment I said "Sir, we have to make the decision now".

Anakin raise his hand he said "Tell the transports to fall back to Obi Wan's position" I turn and point I said "We'll cover their retreat as they escape behind the moon" Anakin cross his arms looking at the holotable as it makes a track he said "I don't like this I hope Obi Wan knows what he's doing" We watch the cruisers, and the supply ships turn around and head for the moon to meet up with Obi Wan.