Cloak of Darkness

3rd POV

Padme holding a blaster fires Narrator said "Viceroy Gunray captured" Destroying a droid shocking Viceroy who turns only for Padme to aim at him "Senator Amidala has scored a victory against the Separatist Alliance on the remote world of Rodia..." Republic Gunships land and clone troopers run out "...securing the arrest of diabolical confederate leader..."

The clones surround Viceroy aiming their weapons at him and escorted him away "...Nute Gunray" A Republic transport ship is seen flying away from Rodia "The Jedi Council has dispatched Master Luminara Unduli, Anakin Skywalker's Padawan Ahsoka and Cyberman to escort the viceroy to Coruscant under heavy guard" At the bridge "Once there, he will face trial for his many war crimes".

Cyberman POV

I stood next to Ahsoka and look to Luminara who walks turning to the pilots she ask "Captain, have you made contact with the cruiser" The Captain said "Yes, general" He leans in a bit "We'll patch you through now" He press a button for the screen to turn on revealing three guards Luminara said "Jedi cruiser Tranquility, this is General Luminara Unduli requesting permission to land".

The Captain said "You are cleared, general" He lower his gaze "We await your prisoner's arrival" Luminara said "Thank you, Captain Argyus" I kept an eye on Viceroy "I look forward to delivering him to you" Then Viceroy said "I am a man of great wealth, and I can be very generous to my allies" Slowly Gree turns to him he said "That is a very tempting offer, viceroy".

He grabs a pair of binders I said "In the meantime, Gree has a gift for you" I walk with Ahsoka who said "Finally" We over to Luminara who turns "It's been such a boring trip" We went under the cruiser and dock Luminara, Ahsoka, Gree and I escorted Viceroy off the transport onto the cruiser the door opens, and we walk.

Viceroy said "This is an outrageous miscarriage of justice" The door close behind us "I demand my litigator" Gree said "Keep moving" He shove Viceroy forward to see Argyus and four of his guards approaching us Argyus said "Greetings, General" He and the guards stop "We have the brig all ready for this traitor" Luminara said "Very good, captain".

She turns to Gree and I "Commander Gree, Cyberman, let's get underway" Nodding I said "Yes, General" Gree said "Right away, sir" I shove Viceroy forward "Let's move" Viceroy walks forward passing Argyus and the guards make a path and walk with Argyus, Gree and I follow them.

3rd POV

Watching them Ahsoka ask "Senate commandos" She and Luminara follow them Ahsoka moves her arms "How does a money-grubbing worm like Gunray rate all this security" Luminara looks to her "He doesn't look that dangerous" Turning to her Luminara said "Don't let your overconfidence give Gunray another advantage, Ahsoka" Ahsoka lowers her gaze "Even now, his allies may be conspiring against us" She raise her gaze to Luminara.

Meanwhile a few Separatist cruisers are moving forward at the middle cruiser bridge Dooku kneels before a hologram of Sidious who said "Gunray's capture could be a serious threat to us, my friend" Dooku raise his head "The viceroy will not last long under Jedi interrogation" Looking at him Dooku said "I have already put a plan into action, my lord".

Dooku lower his head a bit before raising it "My best agent, Asajj Ventress, will infiltrate the Jedi ship and either free Gunray or silence him" Sidious ask "Ventress" He leans a bit forward "You are putting a great deal of faith in an operative who has failed us in the past" But raising his head Dooku said "She is a gifted assassin".

He blinks a bit lowering his head a bit "You have my word, she will complete her mission to the letter" Leaning his head back Sidious said "Very well" The hologram fizz "You may proceed" The hologram turns off and Dooku stands up just as the door opens to reveal Ventress who walks forward she said "Master".