Duel of the Droids

3rd POV

Axel is standing in front of the holotable with his head low as Obi Wan talks with Anakin and Ahsoka looking at him Narrator said "Missing in action" R3 turn his head a bit while the ship shakes "Axel's heroic droid navigator R3-D3..." Axel spins his ship with Anakin's avoiding destruction "...was lost in battle" R3 looks at the damage.

Anakin, R2, Axel, Goldie and Ahsoka are in the twilight "When a desperate search fails to locate R3..." Axel ships turns to reveal an empty droid pit "Axel is forced to take on a new navigator, R3-S6" Axel turns to Ahsoka who kneels by Goldie "Now the Jedi embark on a dangerous new mission..." Anakin, Axel and Ahsoka engage two assassin droids.

Goldie and R2 are at the terminals "...to find the secret enemy listening post" The Twilight flies away "Meanwhile, R3-D3 has fallen into the hands of a vile droid smuggler..." The Trandoshan is looking at Grievous he turns "...and is on his way to General Grievous..." A crate opens to reveal R3 who turn his head "...who will surely plunder the Republic secrets hidden within him"

The Trandoshan ship is heading for the Ruusan Moon the satellite is turning around in the bridge the Trandoshan is looking at Grievous he said "I am entering your orbit now, general" Grievous stares "I will be at your station shortly" The Trandoshan raise his hand "And, general..." Grievous ask "What is it Gha Nachkt" Touching the tips of his nails Gha said "I prefer to get my reward in cash" Grievous growls at him and the hologram disconnects Gha chuckles sinister.

Axel POV

Anakin and I are behind Rex who is at the radar with R2 helping Rex said "We've searched their supply grids, sir" He glance to us "There's nothing to indicate the presence of an enemy outpost" R2 beeps turning his head.

3rd POV

Meanwhile back on the Trandoshan ship Gha is pressing a few buttons and at the crate inside R3 is using his buzzsaw and made a hole to reveal wires he lowers the buzzsaw and opens a compartment to reveal a clipper he moves it towards the wires and clip making Gha hear a beeping sound looking down he ask "Huh" He saw a red light while the satellite stops in a direction.

Axel POV

Ahsoka said "Master, I'm receiving a strange transmission" She turns "I can't seem to make it out, though" She press a button to hear warble sounds I look towards it "Boost the volume, Goldie" Anakin said "R2, do the same" R2 and Goldie both beep and begin to do that noticing the sound lowering I said "No, you're losing it" I walk up to the wall and press the button.

The volume increase until I hear distorted beeps, I recognise it "It's R3" But Ahsoka said "Uh, that doesn't sound like R3" Then Anakin said "That's R3, all right" We look to him "I never forget that voice" Turning to Rex "Trace it, Rex" Nodding Rex said "Sir" He turns to the computer.

3rd POV

Meanwhile Gha is pressing a few buttons confuse Gha ask "What is going on" He hit the pad before turning his chair getting off as R3 beeping then the crate opens making R3 turn to see Gha "You sneaky little scrap pile" He holds a shocker at R3 making him scream his head spinning around and collapse on his front "You'd better be worth all this trouble" R3 turn his head whimpers and Gha laughs.

Axel POV

Ahsoka said "Master, our orders were to find the Separatist listening post" I look to Anakin who said "Perhaps R3 is at the listening post" I think for a moment "Did you consider that" Ahsoka stares at him then Rex said "We have a lock on the droid's location, sir" Anakin and I went over to him I said "Prepare to jump to those coordinate" Hevy said "Yes, sir".