Rookies

3rd POV

Shows Clones leaving a cruiser Narrator said "Clone forces rally" Four Droids fire at Kit Fisto and Nadar who both activate their lightsabers "As the war escalates in the Outer Rim, the Jedi Knights are spread thinly across the galaxy" Separatist Cruisers engage the Republic cruisers while Luminara turns in the bridge as Yoda jumps off a tank.

Nala Se looks through the window with the Commander at the injured clones in Bacta tanks "Many new clones are rushed into service to support their Jedi generals" A Republic Cruiser leaves and Clones stand at attention "Unfortunately, because of the relentless demands of battle..." Another Republic cruiser leaves "...many young clones must join the struggle..."

More Clones are marching off a Cruiser "...before their intensive training has been completed" On the Rishi Moon a Neebray flies screeching "These clones..." The Neebray turns "...manning a vital network of tracking stations, are all that stand between the Republic and invasion" It flies pass an Outpost while a Sentry walks down the platform.

The Sentry stops and lowers his binoculars activating them having an electronic buzzing the Sentry looks around to see nothing turning his gaze down to see a couple of Neebray's before looking back up Sentry said "This is the deck officer checking in" He looks around more "Nothing going on, as usual".

Meanwhile inside the outpost Clones are stationed and music is heard looking towards another control panel to see a hologram of a BD-3000 droid who said "You're listening to the Grand Army of the Republic broadcast, the Voice of the Outer Rim" Walking down a hall is Echo holding a datapad "This next one goes out to the mudjumpers of the 224th..."

He turns and the door opens "Slugging it out on Mimban" Echo enters into the area to see station where BD-30000 is Hevy and Cutup both arm wrestling "Keep your head down and your seals tight, boys" Hevy grunts but manages to get win Hevy laughs he said "Yes" Cuptup hold his wrist "Ha" Two clones turn back to their post "Who's next"?

Hevy turns "Fives" Echo walks over he said "Uh..." Catching Hevy's and the Clone's attention "Shouldn't you be watching your scope, Hevy" Hevy said "Yeah, let's take a look" He turns press a button to activate the scope "Hmm, what do you know" He leans "All clear, just like the last hundred times I looked at it" He turns back to Echo who said "Personally, I like that it's so quiet out here".

Echo bangs on his datapad "I can catch up on the reg manuals" But Hevy ask "Echo, what is wrong with you" Cutup glance "We should be out there on the front lines blasting droids" Hevy points out and Cutup said "Ah, leave him alone" Hevy walks towards him "They kept him in his growth jar too long" Hevy smirks said "Yeah".

Both Cutup and Hevy laugh at Echo who looks back to his datapad annoyed "Still Droidbait got lucky" Cutup looks to him he ask "Why's that" Hevy said "He got sent to another location possibly fighting those droids" Hevy raise his arm "You may not realise it yet, Fives, but you landed on the most boring post in the Outer Rim" Little did Hevy know.

Walking towards him and Cutup is Sergeant O'Niner who said "And one of the most important" Catching their attention Cutup press a button turning the music off and an electronic beep as Echo said "Attention", Cutup stands up "Sergeant on deck" All Clones stand atention to O'Niner said "At ease" He looks at them "Even though you're all new here..."

O'Niner walk down the steps "...I shouldn't have to remind you that this quadrant is the key to the Outer Rim" He raise his arm and walk forward "If the droids get past this station, they can surprise-attack the facilities where we were born on our home world Kamino" The Clones all stood listening "There are some officers on the way, so I want everything squared away for inspection" He turn his gaze "Understood" All rookies straighten said "Sir, yes, sir".