Destroy Malevolence

3rd POV

Shows the Ion Cannons on the Malevolence destroyed Narrator said "Grievous in retreat" Two Republic Cruisers heading towards the Malevolence "Before the battleship Malevolence could destroy..." Grievous watch the gunners fire at the three transports, two droids charging the Ion cannon "...an Outer Rim clone medical bass..." Four transport ships head for the medical station.

The Shadow Squadron flies around "...a Republic strike force under the command of Jedi General Anakin Skywalker..." Anakin leads the strike force to the Ion Cannon launching torpedoes at it "...crippled the warship, disabling its dreaded ion cannon" Both cannons blow up as Nala Se and a Clone watch from the station.

Now the Malevolence is flying forward "Now the Jedi relentlessly pursue the Malevolence" Blast fires are hitting the Malevolence making more damage as the three Cruisers continue to fire at the Malevolence while at the bridge Obi Wan ask "Commander, what is the damage level to the enemy ship" He looks to the Commander crossing his arms.

The Commander said "She's lost her primary shield and stabilisers, but the ship is so massive..." He spread his arms "...it could take all the fire our cannons can give it".

Axel POV

Anakin, Ahsoka and I arrive at the bridge Plo Koon said "We must summon reinforcements" Anakin calls "That's why I'm here, Master Plo" Plo Koon and Obi Wan turn to see us walk to them Obi Wan ask "Anakin, Axel, were you both able to contact Master Luminara" I nod said "Yes, sir" We stop near them "She's busy with a fleet of Separatist reinforcements nearby".

We look forward Anakin said "She won't be able to give support until she's turned them away" Obi Wan nods he turns said "Then we'll have to make do with what we have" He points forward we all watch the gunners fire at the Malevolence.

3rd POV

Meanwhile on the Malevolence droids are trying to keep balance but small explosions happen causing a few of them to hit the ground while at the bridge Grievous is holding on and a Droid said "We've lost our primary weapon" the 2nd Droid turns said "Ah, the hyperdrive has been disabled" Grievous growls and a Droid ask "General"?

Grievous turns to the Droid who turns "General, the forward engines are shutting down" Grievous said "Impossible" The Republic continues to fire at the Malevolence.

Axel POV

Ahsoka is at the controls we watch the Malevolence gain more damage Obi Wan ask "Admiral, status report" Yularen said "They're not attempting to jump to hyperspace" Staring forward I said "Their hyperdrive must be damaged" Obi Wan said "This is our chance" He looks forward "All ships, target the bridge, maximum firepower" The Clones begin to do that and the gunners fire towards the bridge.

3rd POV

At the bridge on the Malevolence a hologram of Dooku appears Grievous said "It has not sustained extensive damage" He holds on from a shake and stands clenching his fist as Dooku said "General, I have arranged a trap which will give you an advantage over the Jedi" He move his hand and Grievous said "I assure you, that is unnecessary".

But Dooku said "Do not compound your failure this day by allowing our prize warship to fall" Grievous said "My lord, they will never capture me or this ship" Dooku said "Heading towards you is a very important galactic senator: With her as your hostage, they will call off their attack" Grievous bows he said "As you wish, my lord".

Meanwhile a Nabuian Yacht is currently flying through hyperspace inside the bridge is Padma Amidala who press a button and next to her is C-3PO who ask "My lady, are you sure the information from Chancellor Palpatine is reliable" Padme said "Yes, it was secretly given to him by the supreme executive of the Banking Clan himself".