Lair of Grievous

3rd POV

Super Battle Droids firing forward Narrator said "Viceroy Gunray escapes" Cyberman and the clones fire back at them "Enroute to Coruscant to stand trial for war crimes..." Viceroy walking forward with Gree who shoves him forward behind Cyberman, Luminara and Ahsoka "...evil Separatist leader Nute Gunray..." Viceroy hits Gree as Cyberman shuts down.

Argyus gets up adjusting his helmet "...has broken free of his Jedi escort" Both Argyus and Viceroy enter the transport ship "With the help of Count Dooku's sinister agents..." The Ship undocks from the cruiser "...the villainous Viceroy has made a daring getaway" Luminara and Ahsoka stood by the window "Alerted to the bold prison break..."

In a Jedi fighter is "...Jedi Master Kit Fisto..." Right next to him in an Arc fighter is "...and Commander Axel have both traced the stolen ship to a remote system..." Fisto looks at the scanner "...hoping to recapture Gunray and return him to justice".

Axel POV

R3 beeps and I look to him and to Fisto who said "I know we're in the middle of nowhere, R6, but that's the Republic beacon we're looking for" Looking around I said "It's strange that Viceroy would come here to this system, sir" Fisto said "There might be something there, Axel" I look back to him "Contact the Outer Rim Command".

Nodding I said "Yes, sir" I look to R3 "R3 begin contacting" R3 beeps begins to do that Fisto said "R6 give him a hand" R6 beeps doing the same then Luminara and Ahsoka appear "Master Luminara, we have tracked the location of our stolen ship to the Vassek system" Luminara said "So has your old Padawan, Nahdar Vebb" Ahsoka glance to her "He's already on the surface".

I can tell Fisto is happy to hear that he said "It'll be great to see Nahdar again" Ahsoka said "I'll transmit the coordinates for the rendezvous point" I notice her look "And Master Fisto, Axel, sorry we lost that slimy double-dealer" Smiling I said "Don't worry about it, Snips, we'll catch Gunray" Fisto said "Yet" Ahsoka said "Good hunting" With that the hologram disappears.

Fisto comes out of his hyperring, and we head below the planet until we fly through a trench and fog until we landed on a large flat area I open the hatch I said "Have the scanners keep an eye out for anything, R3" R3 beeps turning his head while I got out and jump to the ground next to Fisto who opens his hatch R6 beeps.

Getting out Fisto said "Well, I can't see anything either" He looks to R6 "You'll be fine, R6" He move his hand "Just keep a lookout with R3 for us, okay" We walk forward I said "Plus, R3 will keep you company" R6 chirps and we see three Clones and a Jedi in front of us laughing Fisto said "Nahdar" Nahdar turns towards us he bows "Congratulations on passing the trails".

We got closer "I'm sorry the war prevented me from seeing your training through to the end" Nahdar said "You were missed, master, but it is an honour..." He took his hood off revealing to be a Mon Calamari "...to finally serve beside you as a Knight" A Voice said "General, Commander, we've pinpointed the tracking beacon's location..."

I turn to see Fil with two clones "...to the south end of the gorge" He points in the direction I ask "What are we waiting for, General" Turning his head Fisto said "Then let's have a look" Raising his head Nahdar said "Allow me to show the way" He turns around and raise his arms making his cloak fall off Nahdar use the Force to make the fog move to the sides revealing a large door Fisto said "Charming".

He looks to us "Let's not keep the viceroy waiting" Fisto walks forward Fil said "Niner, Bel, look after the ships" Niner said "Yes, sir" We walk towards the door staring at it I ask "No guards here" Fisto said "That's odd" We look at it Nahdar said "The entrance looks sealed" Fil said "We specialise in making entrances" He holds up a thermal detonator.