Clone Cadets

3rd POV

Narrator said "Clone troopers unite" A couple of clone helmets are grabbed "As the war rages the galaxy..." The clones are in the hanger "...the Republic's clone army strives for victory..." A Jedi ship leads a group of V-19 starfighter from a cruiser "...against the evil forces of the Separatists" Separatists cruisers are seen.

Anakin, Axel and Rex watch three clones fire cables hitting the other tower "Bravery, valour, unity, the lifeblood of victory on the battlefield..." Anakin, rex, Axel and the clones use their weapons to slide across to the other building "...and in space" Cruisers are seen in front of the planet Kamino "It all begins on the planet Kamino..."

The Clone factory is seen "...where Jedi General Shaak Ti..." Shaak Ti inspects the clones "...oversees the training of clones..." A door opens to reveal two bounty hunters name El-Les and Bric "...with the help of contracted bounty hunters" They turn around while Kaminoans are checking the clones "Bred to be perfect soldiers..."

A Droid went over for a clone to lie back "...these cadets must be subjected to intense physical and mental training..." A training arena is being used and clones are watching a squad moving "...before heading off to war..."

The squad splits behind the barricade firing at the droids one on a tower fires down on them Clone 2 calls "You're clear" He looks "You're clear" Clone 1 runs forward with a minigun he said "Cover fire" Clone 4 fires destroying the droid while Clone 1 fires hitting a few droids "This is Command" Clone 3 raise his com "You must break through enemy lines and take the tower".

Clone 3 raise his head he turn said "Comlink just relayed orders from" Clone 4 turn to him he said "We all heard the orders, Echo" Now name Echo said "Stop calling me that" Clone 4 fires back and Clone 2 turns said "Stop repeating every order" Suddenly Clone 1 calls "Less yappin', more blastin'" Clone 1 turns and fires forward hitting more droids.

He turns back "Let's smoke these chrome domes and move on to the Citadel" Clone 1 fires forward as Echo said "CT-782, you're breaking formation" CT-783 raise his minigun he said "Just follow my lead, will ya" He moves forward firing at a droid hitting it then he shoots down another droid Clone 2 notice he said "He's clearing a path".

Clone 2 moves "I'm moving" He stop by CT-782 fires hitting a droid he motion Echo and Clone 4 to move but suddenly Clone 5 tackles him behind a barrier to avoid getting hit they got up "Thanks, CT-5555" CT-5555 aims his gun "That was close" But CT-5555 said "It's Fives" He looks to Clone 2 "The name is 'Fives'" Fives stands up and fires.

Clone 4 comes over kneeling he said "Yeah, five pieces, if you don't keep you head down" He turns and fires a few shots as Echo joins them, he ask "How about we follow orders" Fives and Clone 2 join firing at the droids "This is our last practise test" Fives turns a bit he ask "Will you shut up with instructions" He looks forward "You're not in charge".

Meanwhile watching the squad practise is Shaak Ti, El-Les and Bric staring at them Shaak Ti said "This particular unit seems to have some trouble" Shaak Ti looks to Bric who is looking at his fingers "What do you recommend" Bric lower his arm he said "Well, I'm no Jedi, so forgive my bluntness..." He bow his head a bit "...but I say they fail".

He points down at the squad "Send 'em down to maintenance duty with 99 and the other rejects" Bric wave his hand smirking as El-Les said "We can't fail them yet" Shaak Ti looks to him "Remember this is only a practice test" Shaak Ti stares at El-Les who lower his gaze "And besides, the Citadel course was constructed to be a difficult challenge".