Journey, Crash landing, Padme Amidala

3rd POV

Meanwhile Ventress and Obi Wan continue to clash lightsabers against each other Obi Wan dodge one he locks only for Ventress to kick him into a pillar Obi Wan sees Ventress moves to him she slash for Obi Wan to dodge clash once then use the Force sending Ventress back who went forward and clash against Obi Wan again.

Obi Wan back flip to avoid a low slash he and Ventress move towards the middle of the room away from the pillars Obi Wan moves back staring at Ventress who runs towards him she grunts swinging at Obi Wan who jumps to avoid them, and he jumps the sides of the pillars towards the top and land on the top making Ventress jump and land on top she stands facing Obi Wan.

He said "We know of Dooku's plot to turn the Hutts against us" He furrow his brows "It will not succeed" Ventress said "It will when the truth dies with you" She raise her lightsabers in front of her and put them on the ground runs forward dragging them jumps into the air spinning them for Obi Wan to clash against her moving back turn to block.

Obi Wan moves clashing sabers then Ventress jumps puts her lightsabers to cross aiming at Obi Wan who blocks both with his and push sending Ventress back she lands on the ground and combine her lightsabers together holding it with one hand they stare at one another then Obi Wan turns and jumps through an open window Ventress stares "You can't run" She jumps through the window after him.

Axel POV

We manage to get through the battle in open space Anakin said "We're clear to make the jump to hyperspace" I turn said "R3, program the navicomputer with R2" R2 and R3 both beep turning back to the terminals and plug in I turn back Ahsoka said "I don't think he's gonna make it, Master" I look at the Huttlet seeing it more green "There's gotta be something we can do for him".

Anakin said "Take a look in the back" I move to weapons section put my hand on it for blue lines to appear "See if you can find some medical supplies" Ahsoka said "I'm on it" She gets up puts the Huttlet on the chair walks to the back Anakin said "Axel give me hand" I said "Yes, sir" I put the Huttlet on my lap and got to work Anakin puts a hand on him he said "Don't die on me now, little guy".

I said "Just hang in there for a little longer" We turn Anakin said "If you've locked the coordinates, R2, R3, let's go" R2 and R3 both beep I watch while we went into hyperspace leaving the battle and Teth for Tatooine.

3rd POV

Meanwhile Ventress looks around and Obi Wan glance up he said "I sense it too" He looks back "Anakin is gone" He moves a bit "You've failed, Ventress" Ventress looks back at Obi Wan she jumps spinning her lightsaber and clash against Obi Wan who moves back blocking each saber then he move her lightsaber above and slash cutting it in the middle Ventress groans seeing the damage she runs forward grunting and lock sabers with Obi Wan moving them to the sides.

He looks at Ventress "Your master will not be pleased" Then turn the lightsabers until he disarm one of Ventress lightsabers sending it over the edge she looks and press a button on her wrist Ventress looks at Obi Wan she said "Jedi scum" She clash her remaining lightsaber with Obi Wan's moving across the bridge.

Obi wan made Ventress move back he said "The Hutt is safe" He point his hand and lightsaber at Ventress "There's no point to fighting any longer" He raise his brows "We've won" He furrow his brows "Lay down your weapon" Ventress glance at her wrist for the button to beep and turn green she looks with Obi Wan to see a Vulture heading towards them.

Ventress grunts went over the edge Obi Wan watch her land on the Vulture and fly away he deactivated his lightsaber thinking for a moment.

Meanwhile inside the Twilight in a medical room Ahoska walks to a wall she said "Looks like this hasn't been used in a while" She press a button for a medical droid called 2-1B He mumbles a bit "Hey, Dr. Droid, can you hear me" 2-1B said "Yes" He nods "What seems to be the problem" A arm went over the Huttlet scanning it while Ahsoka said "Great".