Hidden Enemy

3rd POV

Narrator said "A planet under siege" A few of Christophsis soldiers run on a bridge aiming at the Droid army below firing at them "Separatist forces mercily batter the beautiful and elegant world of Christophsis" The Droids and tanks fire back marching forward and a building collapse "Unable to defend themselves any longer..."

The soldiers move back firing and the Droids advance "...the people of Christophsis call on the Jedi for assistance" In the Jedi Counsel room they watch the hologram of the representative talking Windu looks to Yoda who stares "Hoping to save lives and prevent further destruction" Shows two buildings on Christophsis "Obi Wan Kenobi and Anakin Skywalker plan a daring ambush..."

In the first building Obi Wan is using binoculars watching "...which could turn the tide in the fight for this crucial star system" Obi Wan lower his binoculars and raise his com he ask "Anakin, how are you doing over there" He looks towards the other building.

Axel POV

I was holding my helmet standing next to Rex who had his helmet off Anakin raise his com he said "We're set" He looks to Rex and me "I've got some guys here that are anxious to get going" Obi Wan said "Glad to hear it" Anakin cuts the connection.

Chief POV

Cody and I with a few clones are in the elevator the door opens we walk out looking around then another door opens for us to walk in Cody and stood Cody said "We're back, General" Obi Wan turn to us he said "Good, the show is about to begin" He turn back Cody and I walk forward I ask "How's that cannon coming, boys"?

A Clone name Gus and two others turn to us Gus said "We'll have this one back in business in no time, sir" Then Obi Wan said "The droids are advancing" I walk to the window and use my visor to get a good look I see them marching I said "They're almost here" Gus stands next to me using the binoculars he said "We're seeing a full battalion coming right on schedule".

I lift my view to see tanks behind them I said "Looks like those clankers brought tanks with them" I stare at the droids Gus said "A little closer" I lower my gaze but notice something I said "Wait a minute" I pull my gaze back to see the droid splitting into three "The droids are splitting up" Slick ask "What" Gus looking said "He's right they are".

Obi Wan said "Something's gone wrong" I turn away from the window "Prepare all troops for—" Suddenly blasters is heard I look and saw Droids coming out of the elevator I yell "Droids" Obi Wan pull his lightsaber out and the clones pull their blasters out and I pull my blaster out fire at Droids then Obi Wan use the Force pushing the Droids back while a Clone said "Go, go".

He and the other move as we fire at the Droids destroying a few Obi Wan said "Abort the mission" The Droids continue to advance towards us we move back towards the other corridor then Slick said "Our position's been compromised" I look saw more Droids coming killing a Clone.

Axel POV

I look to the tower and see a battle I said "Sir, look" I point Anakin looks he raise his com he ask "Obi Wan, what's going on" Obi Wan said "We're cut off, the droids are onto us" I use my binoculars to see Clones destroying the Droids and a few get shot and Chief fires his blaster destroying a droid while saving a Clone I lower the binoculars I said "We got to help them".

Anakin raise his com he said "Gunship, come in" He turn "Hawk, we need an evac in the south tower" Hawk said "Roger that, sir, we're coming" Rex was confused he ask "South tower" I look at Anakin I said "But we're in the north one" Anakin turns his lightsaber on he said "Not for long" He slash the window twice and use the Force to break it.