Battle of Christophsis Round 1, Ahsoka

Here we go the Clone Wars movie enjoy

3rd POV

A Clone said "...breaking a whole unit" Clone 2 said "Fire at will" Rex said "Squad 2, pick your target" Clone 3 said "There's too many, Captain" Rex said "Watch your stabiliser, Gold 6" Clone 3 "Anybody, cover me, I've got two vultures on my tail" Axel calls "I've got a lock on the vultures" Clone 3 said "We gotta hold them here" Rex said "Watch your left" Clone 4 said "I can't shake them, I'm hit, I'm hit" Axel yells "Where's our reinforcements"?

Narrator said "A galaxy divided" A pair of Jedi Starfighters fly pass a Republic cruiser firing at a few vulture destroying one "Striking swiftly after the Battle of Geonosis..." Count Dooku, Grievous, Nute Gunray and Wat Tambor stand in a Separatist cruiser "...Count Dooku's droid army has seized control of the major hyperspace lanes..." Vulture went by outside.

More Separatist cruisers are seen in front of them "...separating the Republic from the majority of its clone army" Palpatine stands with Obi Wan Kenobi and Mace Windu behind him on a Republic cruiser hanger in front is the Clones and Walkers "With few clones available, the Jedi generals cannot gain a foothold in the Outer Rim..."

Plo Koon using his lightsaber to deflect a few bolts and slash at a Droid then deflects a few more bolts hitting destroying two more Droids then Kit Fisto slash a Super Battle Droid with his lightsaber "...as more and more planets choose to join Dooku's Separatists" A few Clones runs towards Fisto and Plo Koon who both stand side by side lightsaber forward.

Meanwhile a brown Trident-class Assault Craft heads towards the Planet Tatooine "While the Jedi are occupied fighting a war, no one is left to keep the peace" The Craft flies over the sands heading for a Sail Barge and two Speeders "Chaos and crime spread, and the innocent become victims in a lawless galaxy".

The Assault Craft moves above spreading it's four legs firing at the Speeders destroying one Speeder and latching onto the Barge as the remaining Speeder goes forward "Crime lord Jabba the Hutt's son has been kidnapped by a rival band of pirates" The Speeder heads for Jabba's palace while inside the three surviving soldiers run towards Jabba "Desperate to save his son, Jabba puts out a call for help" Jabba looks at them listing to them.

Meanwhile on Coruscant the Senate is seen "A call the Jedi are cautious to answer" In Palpatine's Office he Windu, Luminara and Plo Koon looks at the hologram of Jabba and his Droid called EV-9D9 who said "Jabba requests that anyone who can help us find his kidnapped son send information they have immediately".

Palpatine said "We must help Jabba" He raise his hand "This is the opportunity we've been looking for" Windu looks to Palpatine lower his arms "The Jedi must rescue Jabba's son" The hologram turns off Windu hums a bit he said "I don't like it, dealing with that criminal scum" Palpatine looks to Windu while Luminara and Plo Koon look to one another.

Windu looks to Palpatine "This is a dark day for the Republic" Palpatine said "I agree, my friend, but what choice do we have" Palpatine, Windu, Plo Koon and Luminara walk down the stairs "The Hutts control the Outer Rim, and we'll need their space lanes in order to move our troops" They walk forward Windu said "There is more to this kidnapping than it seems"

Palpatine raise his hand he said "Then you must send as many Jedi as you can" Windu looks to Palpatine who lower his arm Windu said "Impossible, Chancellor" Windu raise his hand "the droid General Grievous has our forces spread thin" He lowers his hand looking forward "The only Jedi we can spare are Skywalker and Kenobi" They stop walking Windu cross his arms "They just captured the planet Christophsis" Palpatine said "Then contact them immediately".