Aftermath, Teth, Round 1

3rd POV

Obi Wan holds a disk and Yularen appears he said "General Kenobi, if you can hear me, we're through the blockade" Yularen raise his arm "The Separatist armada is in retreat" Obi Wan stares "Your reinforcements should be landing in a moment" Obi Wan looks up to see Gunships flying pass him.

Axel POV

Anakin and I watch the Gunships fly by I look down to see Ahsoka sitting down looking sad I nudge Anakin he looks to me I nod to Ahsoka direction Anakin looks he said "Come on" We walk over to her and sat down on either side I took my helmet off look at them "You're reckless, little one" Ahsoka looks down more "You never would have made it as Obi Wan's Padawan".

I see Ahsoka close her eyes in shame lowering her head down a bit more I look to Anakin who raise his gaze "But you might make it as mine" I smile as Ahsoka raise her head in surprise looks to Anakin who starts to smile I said "And you have the same reckless as the General here" Ahsoka look to me I smile at her Ahsoka smiles back Anakin said "Come on".

He and I both got up and start heading for a Gunship that's landing in front of us then Ahsoka walks between us on it is Rex, Cyberman and Chief we step in Rex said "Great job, General Skywalker" Cyberman said "Same, Commander Axel" We hold the bars as the Gunship leaves the ground Chief looks at Ahsoka he said "You, too, kid" Ahsoka smiles nodding.

We head towards a cruiser Ahsoka still smiling at Anakin who turn his gaze down below is Yoda and Obi Wan talking to one another the Gunship lands Anakin said "Thanks for the ride, Rex" Rex said "Anytime, sir" I look at Cyberman and Chief I said "Check how many men you lost in this fight with Rex" Cyberman and Chief both said "Yes, sir".

Anakin, Ahsoka and I walk out of the Gunship we walk towards Obi Wan and Yoda who both notice us Anakin said "Master Obi Wan" They turn to us "Master Yoda" I said "Sirs" Yoda hums he said "Trouble, you have, with your new Padawan, I hear" I look to Anakin who looks at Ahsoka then to Obi Wan who said "I was explaining the situation to Master Yoda".

Anakin ask "Really" Yoda said "If not ready for a Padawan, you are, then perhaps, Obi Wan, we can" Suddenly Anakin said "No, wait a minute" He raise a hand take a step forward "I admit Ahsoka is a little rough around the edges" He looks at Ahsoka "But with a great deal of training, and patience, she might amount to something".

I smile hearing this Yoda said "Then go with you, she will, to the Teth system" I was confused I look at Yoda I ask "Teth, sir" Anakin said "That's Wilde Space" Yoda begins to walk "The droid army isn't even in that sector" Yoda turns he said "Kidnapped, Jabba the Hutt's son has been" Anakin ask "You want me to rescue Jabba's son"?

Obi Wan turn to Anakin he said "Anakin, we'll need the Hutt's allegiance to give us an advantage over Dooku" We look to Yoda who said "Negotiate the treaty with Jabba, Obi Wan will" He turn to Anakin, Ahsoka and I "Find the renegades that hold Jabba's son, your mission will be, Skywalker" Ahsoka said "Come on, Master, it doesn't sound that hard".

She motion "Axel and I will find Rex and get the troops organised" She turns and runs "Come on, Axel" I turn said "Slow down, Ahsoka" I put my helmet on and walk after Ahsoka the Gunship lands we get on then Anakin joins us, and we fly to find Rex.

3rd POV

Meanwhile at Jabba's palace, Jabba is watching a Twi'lek dance in front of him a guard walks in the area he whispers into EV-9D9 who listens then turn to Jabba he said "Jabba, the bounty hunters you sent out to fins your son have returned" Jabba spoke Huttese to EV-9D9 while from an arch way a pair of guards enter holding a stretcher.