Ambush

3rd POV

A pair of Republic Cruisers under attack, Narrator said "A galaxy divided by war" A pair of clones are moving behind some crates firing at the Super Battle Droids one got shot down "Peaceful worlds must choose sides or face the threat of invasion" Padme is walking with a Rodian to meet Onaconda Farr who turns.

A couple of Separatist transport lowering as Vultures fly pass firing down "Republic and Separatist armies..." A pair of clones shot down droids while Dooku bows to Jabba the Hutt "...vie for the allegiance of neutral planets" Three V-19 heads towards a Republic Cruiser "Desperate to build a Republic supply base in the system of Toydaria..."

In the Chancellor's office Palpatine is walking to a hologram of Yoda, Axel, Windu and Obi Wan "...Jedi Master Yoda and Commander Axel travels to a secret negotiations..." Axel and Yoda look towards Palpatine while a Republic Frigate flies towards a green moon "...on a remote neutral moon" The ship turns.

Meanwhile on the moon of Toydaria a ship is seen on a giant coral leaf and flying down is King Katuunko and two Guards wearing helmets Guard said "We are getting no signal from the Republic, Your Highness" Katuunko lift his helmet up looks forward for a bit then he lowers it to look at space Katuunko said "I don't see anything" He lift his helmet "It is not like the Jedi to be late".

Suddenly a voice calls "Greetings, King Katuunko" Katuunko and his Guards turn to see Ventress walking to them the Guards aim their weapons at her in front of Katuunko who watch Ventress bow to him with two droids behind her as Katuunko makes his Guards lower their weapons staring Katuunko ask "Who are you"?

Ventress said "I am only a messenger, Majesty" She raise her head "My master wishes to speak with you" Ventress use the Force to lower a holodisk to ground and activate it to reveal Dooku who said "Katuunko, great king of Toydaria, forgive my intrusion" Katuunko said "Count Dooku" He stares at Dooku who said "I am away Master Yoda hopes you will allow the Jedi to build a Republic base in your system in exchange for protection, correct".

Ventress looks towards Katuunko who moves said "Your spies serve you will, count" Dooku raise his head he ask "I ask, how can the Jedi protect you if they cannot protect themselves"?

Axel POV

I stood watching the Officer said "Toydarian Royal Delegation, this is the Republic Envoy" He turns looking at the screen "Please respond" I look down saw Yoda enter I look back for the Officer to turn "General, the Toydarian's beacon is active on the moon, but all our transmissions are being jammed" Yoda said "Hmm" I ask "A trap, sir"?

Suddenly a Separatist ship comes out of hyperspace in front of us and fires at us the ship rocks a bit, and a beeping is heard the Officer said "We're losing our shields" Yoda said "Too late it is" I hold on "Sprung is the trap" We move pass the ship the Officer said "I must get you and the Commander to safety, General" But Yoda said "Retreat you must" Surprising him I said "The moon below us is our mission" Yoda said "There we must go" The ship heads for the moon.

3rd POV

Katuunko ask "I suppose you and your droids armies can do better" He raise a hand to Dooku who tilt his head a bit he said "Without a doubt" He raise his head "I sense you are one who respects strength, Your Highness" Dooku slowly raise his brows "Our droid armies outnumber the Republic clones a hundred to one" Katuunko said "Perhaps, but I have heard that a single Jedi equals a hundred battle droids".

Axel POV

Yoda said "Quickly now" I look at him "Reach the planet's surface we must" He turns and walks I follow him with Thire, Rys and Jek following the Officer ask "In an escape pod, sir" We keep walking "The enemy will fire at anything we launch" I turn call "Then launch all of them they can't fire at all of them at the same time".