Ziro arrested, Jabba's son home

3rd POV

R2 and R3 open a compartment for tasers to come out they roll forward and use them on a Magna Guard who deflected it with it's staff and hitting both of them sending them over the edge screaming Ahsoka notice said "R2, R3" R2 and R3 went down while Ahsoka blocks a couple of staffs "Three against two".

The Magna Guards move their staffs "Stinky, you watch my back" Ahsoka dodge one staff and block another and blocks again moving back avoiding getting hit as R2 and R3 on their back beeping while Ahsoka blocks a staff then moves back from a Magna Guard and avoids the other two she clash against a staff and jumps avoiding another.

Ahsoka notice the Magna Guards are moving her against the edge she jumps only to stumble back and slide down screaming passing R2 and R3 who both notice, and the Magna Guards watch Ahsoka reach the bottom landing on her front and the Huttlet waling Ahsoka grunts "I thought you like to play in the sand".

Meanwhile a Naboo ship lands in front of Ziro's club and walking out is C-3PO who looks around said "This part of town is definitely not my kid of town" Inside the club Padme is escorted to Ziro who exclaims looking at her with Battle Droids her Ziro said "You tried to call for help, Senator" He leans back "I believe you are too dangerous to be kept alive".

Padme ask "Killing a Galactic Senator, here on Coruscant" She shakes her head "Are you out of your mind" Ziro just said "I have powerful friends in the Senate" He leans back "I'm not afraid of..." A noise got his attention "Huh" A explosion happened causing a Battle Droid to be destroyed and leaning over the corner is C-3PO who ask "Is anybody home" Padme ask "3PO"?

C-3PO leans out of sight and Ziro ask "What is that" Then entering the room is Commander Fox and Clone troopers Fox yells "Go, go, go" Clone said "Give it all you got" Fox does a roll, and they fire at the droids and Ziro gasp said "Run for it" He slides away avoid getting it one Clone jumps over the bar firing and Ziro slides behind two Battle Droids only for them to get shot down.

Ziro gasp and more Clones move to cover firing at the Assassin Droid who move forward only for Padme to kick it's leg from behind takes it's blaster and fire destroying it's head the Clone fires destroying the last droid and Padme turns said "Stop, Ziro" Ziro attempted to escape "Stop right where you are" Ziro turns only to raise his hand while Fox and the Clones to surround him.

C-3PO ask "Mistress Padme, are you all right" Fox looks back and Padme lifts the blaster as C-3PO to walk over to her "Was I too late" Padme turns said "3PO, your timing was perfect" C-3PO said "Oh, thank the maker" He raise his arms "I'm so relieved" Fox ask "Should we arrest the Hutt, Senator" Padme looks to Ziro who said "I had no choice".

He lower his gaze "Dooku said he'd killed me if I didn't help him kidnap Jabba's son" He leans forward "You have to believe me" I lower his head "I love that Huttlet" Padme said "Oh, I believe you".

Meanwhile the Magna Guards slide down the cliff reaching the bottom then Ahsoka jumps activating her lightsaber and cut a Magna Guard in half suddenly she sense Anakin and Axel.

Axel POV

We got out of the desert heading towards Jabba's palace the door opens, and we stop our speeders in front of it we got off to see three guards and EV-9D9 we run forward to them the guards stop us aiming their pistols Anakin ask "Where is my Padawan" EV-9D9 said "This way" We start to walk but he looks back "Your weapons, please".

He put his hand out and a guard put his hand out I look to Anakin who nods so I took my belt off and my lightsaber off I give my belt to the guard and lightsaber to EV-9D9 who took it and Anakin's lightsaber we enter the palace following through the hall we make a turn to see Jabba the Hutt staring at us EV-9D9 motion us "This is Jedi Knight Anakin Skywalker and Commander Axel"

He move his arm "As Count Dooku said, your son is not with them" Shock at this Anakin ask "What" I ask "Your son's not here" Jabba speaks Huttese angry Anakin, and I turn towards everyone Anakin ask "Where's Ahoska" No one answer Jabba speaks Huttese we turn back to him then Anakin use the Force to get our lightsabers back and activated them and move to Jabba.

We aim at his throat I ask "Where is the General's Padawan" Anakin ask "What have you done to her" Jabba grunts said "Skywalker, Commander" He points "Kill" EV-9D9 said "You both came here to kill Jabba" Anakin said "Mighty Jabba, we came here to negotiate" I said "We are not here to kill you".

Jabba staring at our lightsabers speaking Huttese pointing at us EV-9D9 said "You both came here to die" We glare at Jabba then Ahsoka calls "Stop" We look to see Ahsoka arrive with R2 and R3 rolling in beeping and in her arm is the Huttlet we deactivated out lightsabers and move back for Ahsoka to approach Jabba with his son.

Jabba speaking Huttese his son open his eyes and Jabba happy the Huttlet wailing excitedly Ahsoka holds Jabba's son to him, and Jabba takes him we smile then Jabba speaks Huttese pointing at us EV-9D9 turns said "You are to be executed immediately" Shock Ahsoka, Anakin and I ask "What" The guards aim their guns at us.

We stood back to back activating our lightsabers Ahsoka ask "Does this always happen to you, Master" Anakin said "Everywhere I go" I said "I'm ready when you are, sirs" Suddenly a noise got our attention a device beeping EV-9D9 turns he said "Your Uncle Ziro is contacting us" He activates for Senator Amidala to appear.

We look at her Padme said "Greetings, honourable Jabba" We stare at her "I am Senator Amidala of the Galactic Congress" The hologram static "I have discovered a plot against you by one of your own" Jabba listening "Your uncle will admit he conspired with Count Dooku to kidnap your son and framed the Jedi for the crime".

She disappears for Ziro to appear scared Jabba said "Ziro" He speaks Huttese then Ziro speaks Huttese raising his hand and Jabba leans pointing speaking Huttese at Ziro who shake his head speaking Huttese then said "It was Count Dooku" Jabba ask "What" He speaks Huttese then Ziro disappears for Padme to appear.

EV-9D9 said "Ziro will be dealt with by the Hutt family most severely" Padme said "Perhaps now you will allow the Republic to use your trade routes and hostilities can come to an end" Jabba chuckling Anakin, Ahsoka and I kept our guard up Jabba speaks Huttese and EV-9D9 said "Jabba agrees" He turn his head "A treaty is in order".

Padme said "You will not regret this, Jabba" We deactivated our lightsabers turning to Jabba who speaks Huttese and EV-9D9 said "The clone armies may move through Jabba's territories" Anakin said "Senator" Padme turns to us "You have my undying gratitude" Padme said "No, Master Skywalker, it is I, and the Republic, who owes you thanks" The hologram disappears.

EV-9D9 raise his hand he said "Jabba would be most appreciative if you bring Dooku to justice for his crimes against the Hutts" Anakin said "You can count on it, Jabba" I said "We'll get him and bring him to justice.

3rd POV

Meanwhile Dooku is in his ship leaving Tatooine inside a hologram of Sidious is seen Dooku said "It is unfortunate, Master" He leans in "The Jedi armies will now have their supply routes to the Outer Rim" He spread his arm "Our fight has become far more difficult" Sidious said "Allow the Jedi their small victory, my friend, for the engines of this war turn in our favour".

Axel POV

After getting my belt back Anakin, Ahsoka, R2, R3 and I holding my helmet stood outside to see a Gunship heading towards us we watch it open to reveal Captain Rex, Commander Cody, Cyberman, Chief, Obi Wan and Yoda who walks forward to us with Obi Wan we stare at one another we turn to Jabba who holds his son in his arm standing proud.