Ziro the Hutt, Desert, Dooku vs Anakin and Axel

Axel POV

We walk to the hanger door I open it and we walk out to see sand Ahsoka looks she said "Welcome home, Stinky" Anakin and I stop next to her with R2, and R3 I ask "How far is his home" Anakin said "Jabba's palace is on the far side of the Dune Sea" Anakin kneels "We'd better hurry if we're gonna make it by morning".

I help Ahsoka put the Huttlet in the backpack he whimpering Anakin jumps using the Force to land in the distance making the Huttlet cry out Ahsoka said "I'm coming" I jump down and land on the sand and walk down as Ahsoka lands next to me then R2 and R3 beep nervously we look to them I said "Come on R2, R3".

Ahsoka said "Oh, Artooie, Arthreeie, it's just endless tracts of gritty, abrasive sand" I said "We'll clean your servos later" Ahsoka said "Come on" R2 and R3 beeping looking at one another then they use their jets to fly towards us and land with that we turn and walk heading for Jabba's palace I notice Jawa's heading for the ship.

3rd POV

Meanwhile Padme on a transport lands on a landing platform outside a club inside a band is playing jazz music and sitting on a spot is a large purple with gold lines glowing on his body Hutt name Ziro then an Assassin Droid name Kronos- 327 stands he raise his arm said "O exalted majesty" Ziro turns ask "What is it, Kronos-327"?

Kronos-327 said "My mission to the twelfth moon of Yout has failed" He lower his arms as Ziro laughs he said "After all these years my most trusted of assassins has finally failed" Ziro looks at Kronos-327 who said "O Ziro the Hutt, master of the Hutt clan on seven systems, I am sorry, your highness" He raise his head "It will not happen again".

Ziro said "I know" He lean in "Take him away..." Two assassin droids grab Kronos-327 "...and use him for spare parts" They drag Kronos-237 who said "No, no" A few occupants watch "No" The band watch then played an upbeat music and the occupants went back to where they were doing a bartender droid hands a drink to a customer who drinks then looks to the side.

Entering in disguise being escorted is Padme she glance around before stopping in front of Ziro who chuckles Assassin Droid said "Your majesty, you have an important visitor" Ziro turns, and Padma lowers the cloth to reveal her face Padme said "Greetings Ziro" Padme took a few steps forward "I am Senator Amildala of the Galactic Congress".

Ziro surprise ask "A senator" He raise a brow "In this neighbourhood" He breaths in through the pipe "Hmm" Ziro breath smoke out of his nose taking the pipe out Padma waves said "I know that you are the uncle of Jabba the Hutt of Tatooine" She straightens up "I come to ask you a favour of you" Ziro ask "A favour" He raise his finger "Hmm".

He breaths smoke out of his mouth Padme raise her hand she said "There has been a grave misunderstanding between Jabba and the Order of the Jedi" Ziro ask "How may I serve you, Senator" Padme said "I was hoping you and I could resolve this dispute and broker a treaty between the Republic and the great clan of the Hutts".

Ziro turns ask "A treaty" He looks to the side "A treaty" He looks at Padme "A treaty is impossible" He takes a breath "My nephew Jabba's son has been kidnapped by your Republic Jedi scum" But Padme said "But, sir, there's been a misunderstanding" Ziro moves the pipe he said "There is no misunderstanding".

Padme said "It is the Jedi who have rescued his son" She raise her brows "If you can put me in touch with Jabba, I am confident I can convince him of the truth" Ziro stares at Padme for a moment he said "No, no more discussions" He wave his hand "Escort her out" The Assassin droid ready it's weapon while Padme said "Please, Ziro".

She raise her hands "Your nephew Jabba is in danger" The droid lower it's gun "You're being deceived" But Ziro said "I said throw her out" With that the droid attempt to move Padme who shoves it she said "Don't touch me" The droid escorts Padme out while Ziro watch her leave breaths out smoke.