Rising Malevolence

3rd POV

Ahsoka looking at a screen with Axel at the holotable with a clone Narrator said "The Clone Starfleet is under siege" A clone looks to Ahsoka and points at a spot "Dozens republic warships have been destroyed..." Three Republic Cruisers are being attacked by Separatists cruiser coming out of an asteroid belt "...in merciless surprise attacks that leave no survivors" Clones moves from the attacks.

In Palpatine's office a hologram clone explained the situation Obi Wan, Plo Koon and Yoda stand watching with Palpatine sitting at his desk "Rumours spread of a terrible new Separatist weapon" Palpatine turns facing the Jedi "In the face of growing fear, the Jedi Council sends Master Plo Koon..." In space three Republic cruisers are flying forward "...to hunt down the Menace before it strikes again" Heading for the Abregado system where a Separatist ship is seen in the distance.

Chief POV

I walk with Wolffe to Plo Koon and saw a Separatist ship in front we stop Wolffe said "The enemy ship has reduced its speed, general" Plo Koon said "They must have realised we are tracking them" We stare at the weapon in front of us.

3rd POV

Meanwhile on the Malevolence in the bridge Grievous is walking to a Droid who said "We're tracking three Republic cruisers" Grievous stops as the Droid turns "What should we do" Grievous roars while Dooku said "Jam their transmissions".

Chief POV

I said "The fleet is holding its position, sir" Plo Koon stares he said "I think it wise to report our position before we attack" He turns to Wolffe and I Plo Koon walks Wolffe said "Skywalker's fleet is nearby in the Bith system" Wolffe and I follow him Plo Koon said "Good, perhaps he can reinforce us" Wolfe said "From what I hear, Skywalker's always ready for a fight" I move said "Along with Commander Axel as well".

We stop at a holotable Plo Koon said "So I've heard" He bends press a few buttons for Anakin, Ahsoka and Axel to appear they look to us Ahsoka said "Koh-to-ya, Master Plo" Plo Koon said "Koh-to-ya, little 'soka" Anakin cross his arms he ask "How's the hunt for the mystery weapon going" Wolfe and I look to Plo Koon who said "We've tracked it to the Abregado system".

Looking back at the hologram "We need reinforcements" The hologram static Anakin said "I'll have to ask the council, Master Plo" Axel and Ahsoka look to him Anakin move his hand "I was given strict orders to protect our staging area" Suddenly the hologram buzz I notice said "Something's going on" I went to work with Wolffe.

Axel notice ask "Chief something's up with the hologram" I raise my head said "Trying to get it working, sir" The hologram fuzzes more Ahsoka ask "Master Plo, what's happen--" The hologram disappears Plo Koon turn ask "What is wrong with the transmission" Wolffe looks said "There's too much interference, sir" I turn said "We lost them, sir".

Axel POV

Anakin, Ahsoka and I are walking Ahsoka said "You heard Master Plo" We look at her "He needs our support" Anakin and I look to one another "We have to help him" Anakin raise his hand he said "We have to see what the Council decides first" I turn said "One thing at a time, Ahsoka" Anakin said "This is an important meeting, Ahsoka".

We stop at the door Anakin turns to Ahsoka he points "Remember, be mindful and speak only when spoken to" Ahsoka said "Don't I always" We turn the doors open we walk to the holotable to see Obi Wan, Yoda, Windu and Palpatine discussing Windu said "This mystery weapon has struck in a dozen systems and disappeared without a trace".