Round 3, reinforcements

3rd POV

Meanwhile Ventress walks to a Commander he said "Mistress, I must inform you that Republic reinforcements have arrived" Ventress said "We must hurry" Commander said "Roger, roger" Two Droideka's roll towards them and Ventress watch them stand up ready.

Chief POV

I got into my and follow Obi Wan out of the hanger heading for the planet Obi Wan said "Skywalker is in trouble" I stare forward "You know the drill" I nod said "Copy that, sir" I look forward "All right, boys let's do this" We head towards the planet surface entering the sky then I use my visor to zoom in and saw Vultures coming "Heads up boys we got company" The Vultures fire and we fire back.

Axel POV

Ahsoka, Anakin, R2, R3 and I reach the platform Anakin raise his com he said "Skywalker to Obi Wan" I look around "Mark my position" I look to him "We need a medical ship immediately".

Chief POV

We move around destroying Vultures I move to avoid getting hit Obi Wan said "They're jamming our transmission" I move avoiding another Vulture and fire destroying another one.

Axel POV

I ask "What's going on, sir" Anakin said "I can't get a hold of Obi Wan" He looks to Ahsoka who's near R2 and R3 "I'll see if I can find Captain Rex".

3rd POV

Rex hands behind his head with the remaining clones by him he hears Anakin said "Come in, Rex" Rex moves his head a bit "Do you copy" Droids aim at them Axel ask "Rex, you there" Droid ask "You hear that" 2nd Droid said "It came from the prisoners" A Droid walk to Rex who move his arm he said "Let me show you how it works, clanker".

The Droid leans in Anakin ask "Do you copy" Rex back hand the droids head causing it to spin around rapidly Rex grabs the blaster pull the droid for the other to fire hitting it Rex turns and fires using the blaster destroying a few a clone dodge a bolt he went up and punch the Droid while a couple of clones took down two droids the clones fire at the droids moving back towards the Walker one got hit Rex takes cover.

Axel POV

Anakin said "Captain Rex, respond" Rex said "I read you, general" I walk over to Anakin "We're pinned down in the courtyard" I ask "Do you need help" We hear gunfire in the background Anakin said "We'll take that as a yes, Captain" I lean back "Stand by, we're on our way, Skywalker, out" Anakin walks but Ahsoka said "Master, Stinky is really sick".

I look at the Huttlet seeing him getting greener I said "She's right sir" Anakin turns to me "If we don't get him to a medic or we'll lose him" Ahsoka joins me she said "Our mission was to get him back to Tatooine alive" But Anakin said "Obi Wan will get here eventually" We stare at him "Right now, we need Rex to help us find a ship".

Suddenly I saw Droideka's rolling towards us I said "Destroyers" Anakin looks to see them Ahsoka said "Great, rolling death balls" The Droideka's stop activating their shields and fire at us Ahsoka, Anakin and I use our lightsabers to deflect the bolts I said "R3, the door" R3 beeping and moves as we keep deflecting the bolts.

Coming up behind them is Ventress taking her cloak off we keep going until the door closes in front of her suddenly lightsabers appear making a hole Anakin said "I think now's a good time for a retreat" Ahsoka ask "'Retreat'" We look to one another "That's a new word for you" I said "Maybe into the jungle, sir".

We move and stop at the edge Ahsoka said "Wait, I remember the jungle was a bad place" Looking down to see spider droids they fire at us hitting the platform then a lot of Can-Cell flying Anakin said "So much for going that way" We turn back while R2 and R3 move away as the lightsabers are halfway through the door I ask "What do we do now, sir"?