Chapter Four

"Wait, wait wait." I said, standing in front of Gracen in my bedroom.
"What happened again?"
"I've told you, like, three times!" Gracen said. "I ran up to them and said 'do you know any good places to eat?' Scott said they did and Stiles asked if Amarra and I wanted to come. I said sure and now we both have dates."
"Okay, so were are we going?"
"It's this bar/restaurant type place. And no, I don't know the name."
"Well, I'm going to get ready." I say and I grab my outfit and go in to my bathroom.
I curl my hair and put on the white, knee length, tank top dress. I put on light, tan eye shadow and a layer of lipgloss.
I walk out of the bathroom to see Gracen standing there, all dressed and ready. She had a white T-shirt/belly shirt on with The Deathly Hallows sign on it.(Harry Potter) she had Jean short shorts on that had lace on the front and she had the same black Converse sneaker boots on from today. She still had her hair curled and she had a necklace that had The Deathly Hallows sign on it. She also had a bracelet on that had The Golden Snitch on it. (Also from Harry Potter)
"No makeup?" I asked.
"Chapstick. I have Chapstick on." She said.
"Don't you think that you'll be cold?"
"I like what I'm in. And I found these shoes for you." Gracen said, handing me a pair of white sandals. I put them on and grabbed my jacket.
"Are you ready to go?" I asked.
Gracen nodded and we left the house.