Chapter Eleven

I was sitting in the chair next to my moms hospital bed, and Gracen was sitting on the floor in the corner.
Scott, Stiles and Liam had school, but we got the day off because of our mom.
I was holding her hand, watching her breathing. The doctor said if she stopped, to get her right away. I scanned her face and studied her scares. Something seemed very familiar about them. Almost as if I'd seen them before. They looked a lot like, "Werewolf marks." I whispered.
"What?" Gracen asked, looking up from her knees.
"She was attacked by a werewolf." I said.
"Really?" Gracen said, standing up and walking over.
"Look you can see it."
"How do you even know what werewolf marks look like?"
"Scott showed me."
"Can they kill a person?"
"If they get scratched so much that they lose a lot of blood. And when you lose to much blood you die."
"Who do you think did this?"
"Were about to find out." I said, pulling my keys out of my pocket and matching out of the hospital with Gracen on my heal.

Everyone should have been out of school by now. Scott, Stiles and Liam should be at lacrosse practice. I was driving to the school. I wanted awnsers.
"How are you going to find anything out? Scott and Liam might not even know who did it." Gracen said.
"Well, we'll find out won't we." I said.
"So you're just going to barge into a locker room full of naked, hormonic guys?"
"Yes."
"Count me in."
"You really shouldn't say that. You have a boyfriend ya know."
"So do you."
"I can't believe I have no response to that."

Around ten minutes later, we got to the school. I was so determined to get awnsers that I litilary stormed into the locker room. Every one went silent as I walked up to Scott and pined him to the locker.
"What happened to my mother?"