Chapter Fifteen

"You're what?" I asked, appalled by Peters answer.
"I'm in love with her." He said again.
"What? How, when?" Gracen asked.
"It's a long story."
"We've got time." Liam said.
Peter sighed. "Fine I'll tell you. When we were kids, Halle and I were best friends. And them after a few years, we kinda grew apart. I have been in love with her for a long time. Then she met your father, but he walked out on you guys. So I was so furious with Halle that I attacked her. She could die at any minute by the way." Peter said calmly.
"I can't believe you. You don't deserve to live. I have a knife with me, I could kill you at any minute." Gracen said.
"Why do you have a knife with you?" Stiles asked Gracen.
"Reasons." She said, shrugging her shoulders.
"Anyway," I said looking back at Peter, "I still don't understand why you would kill our mom and not our dad?"
"Because I already killed your dad."
"What, how? You knew where he was?" Gracen asked.
I, on the other hand, was happy dad was dead. He left us. He abandoned us. I can never forgive that.
"Well, I tracked him down and found out that he was living in Cuba, was married and had three kids. His wife was a famous fashion designer in Cuba. I slit your fathers throat and fled here to kill your mother." Peter said.
Scott walked up to me and whispered in my ear, "Tell me when to attack."
"I can hear you, you know." Peter said.
Just then, Scott pounced and Derek and Liam fallowed. It was one big showdown. Scott, Derek and Liam attacking Peter while Gracen pulled out her knife. Stiles held her back from attacking. I was just standing there, watching what was happening. I wanted to help, but I would die if I did. There had to be something I could do instead of watching. I wanted to help. I wanted to fight.