Chapter Seventeen

"Scence mom's still in the hospital, I get the house tonight." I said to Gracen, who was laying on my bed. I was standing in front of the bed, trying to convince Gracen to not be in the house tonight, so Scott and I can have some time together.
"Why can't I have the house?" Gracen asked, sitting up.
"Because I want it."
"But I want to be in the house tonight."
"After every thing that happened, Scott and I need some alone time."
"So go to Scott's house."
"His moms home."
"Meaning...?"
"Look, you can go to Stiles's tonight, and Scott can come here."
"But I told Stiles to come here."
"Why?"
"Because I thought you would go to Scott's."
"Well I also told Scott to come over."
"Why?"
"Because I thought you would be at Stiles's house."
"How about when Stiles gets here, I go with him to his house, and when Scott gets here, he stays in the house."
"Okay. I think that's good."

Ten minutes later, Stiles had come over.
"Change in plans." Gracen said. "We're going over to your house."
"But my dad's home." Stiles said.
Gracen haves me this look that said, "see, I told you so."
"Let's just take a really long drive." Gracen said, grabbing Stiles hand and going out of the house.
Just then, Scott walked in the house.
"Hel-" I began before he picked me up and started kissing me. I rapped my legs around his waste. We were like that for a good five minutes.
He set me down a few minutes later and I shut and locked the front door. Then I grabbed his hand and ran upstairs.

•••••••••••••
I was asleep. I had Scott's arms around me protectively around my waist. I felt like nothing in the world could ruin this moment for me. I was sleeping in Scott's arms. I knew then, that I was in love with some one who cared for me. Who loved me back. Who felt I deserved him. That he thought I deserved him. That we both knew we were perfect together. That I loves him more then anyone has loved him before. That he loved me more then anyone has loved me.
A second later, Scott sat up so fast, it woke me up.
"What happened?" I asked.
"Someone's downstairs."