Chapter Thirteen

I don't know how, but ten minutes later, I found myself sitting in the back of Stiles's car, next to Scott, going to see Derek.
Apparently he lives in a loft at the edge of town. So yah, it was kind of a long ride sitting next to Scott in total silence.
Gracen was backing me up. She kept saying I was right, ignoring Scott. In truth, I don't think it's a good thing, but i can't help but be mad at him right now.
Gracen isn't mad at Stiles because he didn't really have anything to do with this.

Around twenty minutes later, Scott, Stiles, Gracen and I were walking to Derek's loft. I looked around at the run down building he lived in. It was a pretty big building, but not as nice as you would think.
We entered the building, looking around.
"Derek!" Scott called out. "We need to talk to you!"
A tall man, who looked I be around nineteen or twenty came out of a room.
"What's going on?" He asked. I took that as he was Derek. He had black hair and lightly shaved facial hair. He looked quite handsome, but not really my type.
Gracen is one to judge people though.
In seventh grade, when I had my first boyfriend, she pushed him against a wall and checked him like he was being tested for bombs. It was really funny. He never talked to me again after that.
Anyway, Gracen walks up to Derek and yells at him to put his arms out. Out of no were she takes out a tape measured and measures him. This was also really funny. I couldn't help but laugh.
When Gracen's done, she rolls up the tape measurer and puts it in her pocket saying that he was clean.
Derek, Scott and Stiles stand there, shocked and weirded out as Gracen and I are just standing there like nothing happened.
"So this is Derek?" I asked Scott and Stiles.
They shake their heads.
"Is he a werewolf?" I ask.
"Yes I am." Derek awnsered.
"I hate you." I said.
Derek gave Scott and confused look and Scott just shrugged his shoulders.
"Why are you here?" Derek asked all of us.
Just then, the door behind Derek flies open. We all turn around to see Liam standing there, out of breath, trying to talk.
Scott gives me a look of unbelief.
I smile slightly to myself. Liam can help us.