Chapter Five

Gracen has failed her driving test five times. Therefore, I drive her everywhere. So that means that I have to drive us to our 'dates.'

When we get there, Scott and Stiles are are already there. We go and sit with them. I sit next to Scott and Gracen sits next to Stiles.
"Hi." I say happily.
"Hi." They say.
"Can you please tell me how Gracen managed to do this?" I ask.
"Hey! I am pretty good at asking people on dates." She said.
"Wait, this is a date?" Stiles asked.
"I guess so." I said, shrugging my shoulders.
"You know what I just realized? You guys are twins and you have completely different styles." Scott said.
"Yes well, I am the Harry Potter obsessed one and Amarra is the Vampire Diaries obsessed one." Gracen said.
"Ha. I like Harry Potter too." Stiles said.
"You just became my best friend." Gracen said.
"Hey did you realize that no one has come to take our order yet?" I asked looking around.
"Yeah, I noticed that too." Scott said, also looking around.
"Well, I'm thirsty." Gracen said.
"I'll go find someone." I said. I got up and walked to the bar.
"Excuse me?" I said to the bartender. "We've been waiting for like, twenty minutes for a waitress and nobody has come."
"Oh, I'll get someone." He said.
"Thanks." I said walking back to our table. When I got there, I saw Scott and Gracen in what looked like an argument.
"Yes dancing a sport are you crazy." Gracen was saying.
"Well, I've never seen it categorized as a sport." Scott said.
"Liar. Liar. You're a liar." She said pointing a finger at him.
When I sat down she said "Marra, dancings a sport right?"
"Oh yes. Gracen has won like a hundred medals from competing in dance competitions." I said.
"Actually, it was five trophies, six medals and I was offered a scholarship at this awesome dance school in Florida." She said.
"That's amazing." Stiles said staring at her.
"What sucks about it though is how itchy the costumes are."
"What do you do?" Scott asked me.
"I'm a writer." I said.
"Oh, that's cool."
"Yeah. Gracen's the only one who I've ever let read them though." I said.
"What about me?" Gracen said, looking over at me and Scott.
"I just said that you are the only one I've let read my story's." I said.
"Oh yeah, they're very good."
I laughed a little. "Thanks."