Chapter Six

The date went pretty well. Actually no, it was perfect. Scott made me laugh. And Gracen seemed to like Stiles a lot. Like a lot a lot.
Stiles drives a jeep. I was way too tired to drive home, so Stiles gave all four of us a ride and I called a pickup to get my car.
Some how we managed to get our hands on some beer, and we were semi-drunk.
Gracen had fallen asleep in the passenger seat of Stiles's car, and Scott and I were in the back.
"You're really pretty ya know." He said.
I laughed. "You don't have to say that."
"No, I'm serous. you are really pretty."
"Aw that's swe-"
I was cut off by Scott's lips touching mine. We were kissing. I personally never thought some would actually want to date me in this town. But I was wrong. I really think I was falling in love with Scott, and when Liam found out, he would hate me.
After a few seconds we broke apart. I smiled and laughed a little, and put my face in his shoulder.
"Thank you for calling me pretty." I mumble.
"Hey, don't thank me for something that's true." Scott said.

When we got home, Stiles gently woke Gracen up. He was about to say something when she kissed him. It took a while before they broke apart. When they did, Gracen smiled at him, kissed him again, and walked out if the car and into the house.
I started to laugh and so did Scott as Stiles stared after Gracen in shock. Scott climbed into the front seat as I got out of the car.
"See you tomarrow?" He asked.
I nodded and gave him a quick kiss before going inside.

••••••••••••

At school the next day, I didn't get a chance to Scott before first period. Who I did see before, was Liam.
"Where were you last night? I tried to call you like five times!" He said to me.
"I was out. On a date acually." I said.
"With who? Was it Scott? It was, wasn't it?"
"What do you have against him?"
"When you first came hear he couldn't stop staring at you."
"Why do you care?"
"Cause in in love with you!"