Chapter Ten

I fallowed Gracen downstairs and open the door. Stiles is the first to walk in and Gracen embraces him in a hug.
I hugged Scott and Stiles and Gracen disappeared into the kitchen. I crossed my fingers they were just getting food.

Around ten minutes later, Liam showed up. Him and Scott were glaring at each other. I took Scott's hand to calm him down.
"Gracen, you should hurry up!" I yelled to her.
"Coming." She said walking out of the kitchen with a bowl of popcorn, holding Stiles hand.
I put in the movie and snuggled up next to Scott. Gracen and Stiles were on the other side of us, clued up together and Liam was on the end of the couch, with his arms crossed staring at the tv. I guess you could say he was the third wheel. I hated seeing him like that, but I was in love with Scott. Yes, I took it all the way to love.

Around half way through the movie, Gracen got a phone call.
"It's from the hospital." She said.
She got up off the couch and went into the kitchen.
Three minutes later she came back.
"Moms in the hospital." She said.
I was in shock. How was that possible. She wasn't going anywhere dangerous. She said she had a date. I swear I fit was with a murder I'm going to kill her.
All five of us got up off the couch and ran to car. I was shaking and trying to put the key in to open the door. Scott came over and helped me. He then went around to sit in the front seat, but Gracen was already there.

I drove to the hospital very fast. We all ran inside and went to moms hospital room to see her asleep, but with a broken leg and scares all over her.

I was beyond tears. Gracen was trying to breath between sobs. I felt anger. I was so mad.

Someone, who ever did this, is going to die, very very soon.