Chapter Two.

I looked at the paper, eyes widening in excitement.
---------------------------------
I picked up the paper, un able to speak. I handed Raeanna one of them, after reading it she looked to me and I looked at her.
"Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!" We both screamed
"This can't be real!!" I said with tears in my eyes.
"I do remember your mom coming in and messing with our pillows... I thought it was a dream! Ahhh! Bray!!! WE HAVE TICKETS AND BACKSTAGE PASSES!!!"
I jumped up on my bed jumping up and down screaming. An she got up with me, doing the same.
"And floor seats!!!!" I yelled.
"Oh My Gosh WHAT IF THEY TOUCH OUR HANDS?!"
Then my mom walked in, video camera in hand.
"How's it goin' girls?" She asked with a smirk.
The only response she could get out of us was more screaming and jumping.
"Well you better start packin" she told us. "We leave in an hour cuz the concerts tomorrow." And with another smirk she left my room, closing the door behind her.
"OH MY GOSH IT'S TOMORROW! REA!!! WE HAVE TO WEAR SOMETHING CUTE AND DO OUR HAIR AND MAKEUP REALLY PRETTY!!!" I yelled still jumping.
"Ok ok calm calmm calm!" She said.
I was always so much more exited and emotional when it came to the boys, but I could never tell her why. She'd think I'm crazy, delusional, she'd never be my friend.
*Flashback.*
"Do you have to go?" I asked him, tears that I struggled to keep in started falling.
"I don't want to. But I-I have to." He said voice trembling, tears threatened his own eyes but he held it together.
He wiped a tear from my cheek.
"I'm gonna miss you so much Braylynn. I'll never forget you." He told me puling me into one of his famous Horan Hugs, burying his face into my neck and holding me tightly.
"I'm gonna miss you too Nialler." I spoke into his chest.
His mom pulled up behind us in her car.
"Niall, Hun it's time to go. We have to be in Ireland by tomorrow. It's 4 o'clock already."
We had hung out all day, knowing he would be leaving for Ireland. It was a bitter sweet day, but we enjoyed it one last time.
"Your my best friend and I'll never forget you Braylynn Marrie Blurr." He said to me, his tears now spilling before he wiped them away.
"I'll never forget you either Nialler." I cried. He hugged me one last time before placing a delicate kiss on my cheek. I smiled up at him but the blush burning on his cheeks told me he was embarrassed by his action. I leaned up and kissed him on his cheek, wiping his tears with my lips. With one last little hug he turned and walked to his car. Before opening it he said
"I'll Facebook you, I'll do everything I can to talk to you." He told me. All I could do was nod, my voice now gone. He whispered something but I couldn't quite tell what he said. Then he got in the front seat of his moms car, and drove away, leaning out the window looking at me the whole time until he disappeared.
*End flashback*
That was the last time I ever saw Niall James Horan. That is until he was famous, but I never saw him in person. I wonder if he remembers me.. Nah! He couldn't! That was in seventh grade, almost 6 years ago. He couldn't remember me.
Raeanna's voice snapped me back into reality.
"Dude what should I wear?!" She asked me. We had driven to her house to pack her stuff
"Uhm this one." I said pointing to the knee length skirt and cute shirt.
"You okay? You look like your mind is somewhere else." She said worriedly.
"Yeah I'm fine, just excited." I replied, weakly smiling, pushing the depressing memories to the very back of my mind.
"I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS!!" Raeanna said from the seat next to me in the car.
"I KNOW!" I screamed smiling like an idiot.
"Okay girls here's the plan, we'll go to the hotel go to sleep and in the morning you'll get ready I'll drop you off and you'll call me the minute your done. K?" My mom told us
"K mom" I replied.
"I'm trusting you guys." She said pinning us with her stare.
"Ok" Rea and I both said.
We finally got to the hotel and we carried our luggage into the room.
"Okay I seriously have to pee!" My mom said running into the bathroom.
"Oooh this is nice!" Raeanna said
"Yeah!" I replied. "Okay well my mom is gonna want her own bed so let's take this one. I get this side." I said walking over to the side of the bed I wanted. "We should go to bed now. It's 10 o'clock we gotta wake up tomorrow and be at the stadium by 4:30 but we have reserved seats."
"We're gonna spend ALL day getting ready." She said excitedly.
"Heck ya!" I said laying down. "We be gorgeous tomorrow!!" I said laughing.
"Like always!" She laughed.