Chaoter 26. <3

SORRY FOR THE LATE UODATE!!! A LOT HAS BEEN GOING ON WITH MY FRIENDS! HAD TO TAKE CARE OF THEM! (: ALL IS GOID NOW! HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER! I HAVE A REALLY GOOD IDEA FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!(: <3 Love You!

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

"Nialllllll will you marry meee?!"

"Louisss!!!!"

"Hazza! Over hereeee!!"

"Zaynieee boooo!!"

Liaaaammmmmmm I love you!!!!!!"

The girls and I screamed to our boyfriends. We had front row seats and we were disguised as just ordinary fans so we wouldn't be recognized. The girls next to us screamed along with us. We fangirled and screamed together. Then came the twitter questions.

"Boys! Do your special dance for us! Xxx (:" Zayn read out loud. They did their dance and said hi to the girl who sent it in. The ended up not being too far behind us. Near the end of the concert the girls next to us that we were talking to earlier started screaming.

"Niall marry me!!!!!" One screamed.

"I love you more than Kaylee does Lou!" From another.

"Zayn! Don't look over there look over here! We're better!!!" Another yelled.

"Hazza!!! I'm wayyyy better than that Sophie brat!! I'm prettier too!!" Another yelled. We froze. Excuse you??

"And Braylynn is soooo not worth it Niall! You can do better!"

"Zayn! Raeanna isn't even pretty!!! I'm better!"

"Liammm!! We can make cuter babies!! And I'm better than all your guys' girlfriends out together!!! Especially Vanessa!"

Uh oh... Shits about to go down. No one ever messes with Nessa. NOT a good idea.

"Excuse you?!" Kaylee screams over the music.

"Ugh I can't stand their new girls! All local girls! Like really?! We're way prettier than them!" One screams back at us. Niall comes over and winks at us. He grabs a few people's hands, including mine, and sings his part in Over Again.

The girls continue their rants but we ignore them. We agreed to reveal ourselves to them, after the concert. When the boys were with us. With the girls going on and on about us, Niall heard one about Rea. He listened, I could tell he was listening, but he tried to make it look like he wasn't. None of the girls noticed him eavesdropping. He heard what they had to say about Kaylee, and then came me. I was their least favorite. They hated me. I was apparently a "slut, a whore, I'd break poor Niall's little heart, and I was a good for nothing little bitch" from their point if view. Niall was furious. He walked to Zayn, whispered in his ear, pointed to us, and left. I pointed them out to Rea and Kaylee. Niall then proceeded to walk to Louis, doing the same thing. The amount if anger on the three boys' faces was more than I've ever seen in anyone. Niall had told them what he heard. Niall told Liam and Harry too. They were mad but not as mad. Because as far as they know, nothing was said about their girls, but we were their friends so they were still mad.

"Okay okay okay! Everyone this is important so everyone hush!" Liam yelled into the mic. Instantly everyone was silent. Harry got an evil grin. Walking to Liam he spoke in his ear, Liam looked doubtful but pulled the rest of the boys into a huddle. Everyone stayed silent, then the boys separated.

"We're gonna pick five lucky people to come on stage!" Harry said. Instantly there were cheers.

Niall walked to us. But picked a girl who was making fun of us.