Not a chapter but...Ahhhh! xD <3

Hey guys ! Okay so this isn't a chapter but I would like to take this time and just say a few things.

1st : this next chapter that's coming up, (I'm writing it now. Only part is written tho.) it's not realistic. Like... At all... What so ever. But. Who the fudge cares. ! xD I learned about this all in science and thought it would be really cool to experience. Unfortunately, I fell asleep during the video so I didn't catch all of it. Like I have no idea how long it takes or anything ! So that part is all made up. So, if its not true. I apologize. You all are probably confused... But I cannot tell you what it's about. It'll give it away. You'll understand when you read it. Which will be the next couple of days. I'm hoping !

2nd : I would just like to tell you why I haven't been updating often. So... My best friend, was having issues... Moved away, blah blah. I cried for a few hours. She had more issues ! So I've been helping her. Well trying to help her, from two hours away. And. I'm in 8th grade. Going to high school next year. I've recently had the pressure put on me to not go to public school, with all my friends and activities that I'm currently involved in (orchestra, I play violin, Youth Advisory Committee, we help with things for the community) things like that. Instead, I have the option to go to the Cristian school, Immanuel. I really want to go, because I am a Christian and it would bring me closer to God. But I don't want to leave my friends. So I've been stressed about that. (If you want to help me with that decision, message me. I'd be grateful for help!) Also, I went promotion shopping yesterday ! I GOT A DRESS AND SHOES ! xD sooo that's why.

3 : Hunter Hayes. Yep.

4: Ed Sheeran. Yepp.

And lastly, and most importantly,!!!

OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!!!! 1,115 reads !!! You guys have no idea how amazing that it ! It is so overweening and exciting to know that over a thousand people have read something of mine. AND LIKED IT !!! Like. HOLY CRACKERS AND CHEESE PUFFS YO!!! Ugh! Amazing moment.

Oh! One more thing !!!! Did Payzer break up?!! It's a lie, right ?! Please tell me they didn't ! Poor Li doesn't need that right now ! They're so cute ! Ugh :'-(

Anyways. This is longer than expected. Imma go actually write now. Love you all. Message me about that other fanfic I mentioned last Authors Note ! <3