Chapter 34. <3

Guys! O. M. G. I am SOO sorry I haven't written in like.. Ever! I've been too lazy! I promise I had it all written on paper I was just too lazy to type it. But I promise I'm gonna catch up today ! So there will be a few updates. (: love you all !

_________________________

* Niall's P. O. V. *

"Hello?" I said into the phone.

"Ah! Niall! How are you lad?"

Simon Cowell's voice sang into the phone. Right then Braylynn came into the room, kissed me quickly and walked into the bathroom. Things like that just ... Ugh. Damn. I'm so whipped.

"Never better." I smiled into the phone.

"Well. I think I'm gonna make it better. Yours and Braylynn's two year anniversary is coming up, am I correct?" He asked.

I smiled widely. Two years. Two perfect years with the girl of my dreams.

"It is. As is Raeanna's and Zayn's about a week after ours." I said.

"Well. I got a call with an offer for all you boys on your break. I tried including all you boys and all the girls, but they said there was simply no way. However, you, Braylynn, and one other couple are aloud to go. It would be an awesome anniversary gift. Interested?" He explained.

I was getting excited. And I didn't even know what it was yet!

I stepped off the bus so no one would hear and asked.

"It sound very interesting! What is this offer?"

"Their allowing you, Braylynn, and one other couple to be the first ever famous people to take a rocket, into space!" He yelled.

"Oh my gosh! Your kidding !!" I screamed.

"Nope. Dead serious. They said it'd be good press and stuff for both you boys, and them." He said. "But who else will go with you?" He asked.

"Gosh that's awesome ! Um. I'll go ask Zayn now. I'll call you back"

"Okay. Bye." He said, and hung up.

"ZAYN!!! Get your ass out here!" I yelled into the bus.

"What's up mate?" He asked, closing the door behind him.

"Simon's offered us a pretty bad ass gift for our two year anniversaries." I smiled

"What is it?! I can't find anything good enough for a two year!"

"Oh it's good enough." I smiled.

After telling him all I knew, he was VERY excited. I got a text.

'After you go to space, you all be staying in the lux suite in Hawaii. Have fun (: ' it read.

"Dude ! And we get this ! " I yelled showing him the text.

"This is gonna be awesome!" He screamed.

"Yeah ! But we need a plan.. Something... Something to make the girls think we forgot or something!" I announced.

"No. Not forgot. Rea and I have been talking about it for months. And neither of us would forget a two year. Let alone both."

"True." I say.

"I've got it. Does the space station have a museum?" He asked. I smiled. Catching on to what he was saying.

* * * Braylynn's P. O. V. * * *

"Hey babe?" Niall said, walking into the bedroom and closing the door.

"Yes?" I asked as he sat next to me on our bed.

"So.. About our umm.. Anniversary." He looked nervous.

My heart sank. We're still on tour. We won't be able to do anything.

"I know it's our two year. And it's supposed to be just the two of us. But... For this.. Umm. Well do you mind.. I mean would you be okay, well.... Would you Erm... Would you mind if Zayn and Rea kinda... Tagged along ?"

A small smile tugged at my lips. I thought we wouldn't be able to do anything.

"I mean.. You and Rea haven't really hangout.. And you and Zayn got on pretty well.. And it'll be their two year also and I just thoug-" I cut him off with a kiss, shutting him up.

"That would be lovely." I whispered. Only pulling away a little bit and then kissing him again.

"Good" He smiled.

"So where we goin ?" I asked.

"For Zayn and I to know and you and Rea to find out." He smiled.

Hmm. I'm in a playful mood suddenly.

I smirked.

"Really?"

I asked as I got up and locked the door. He gave me a questioning look as I walked back to him smirking. I straddled his lap and wound my fingers through his hair. I leaned down to his ear whispering "you sure you don't want to tell me?" before kissing right below his ear. He gasped and his eyes grew wide. I brought my face down to his and I out lips barely brushed. His breath hitched and I smirked again knowing the effect I have on him. He leaned up bringing our lips together in a desperate kiss. After a while I smirked and got up off his lap, walking to the bathroom and closing and locking the door

"Damn tease!" I heard him yell.

"Love you babe!" I giggled.

"You know I love you too." He grumbled and I heard him walk out.

* * * Niall's P. O. V. * * *

"Hey mate can we talk for a minuet?" I asked Zayn as I walked back to the living room.

"What is it bro?" He asked once we were outside.

I whispered my idea into his ear just to make sure nobody heard.

"You think your ready for that mate?" Zayn asked, flabbergasted. (Hehehehe. Flabbergasted. Ha. Funny word. Okay sorry. Continue reading!)

"I think we both are.." I responded.

"Let's go get one now then! I'll help! Let me just get my shoes!" He smiled brightly.

"Grab Lou too yeah? He'll be good with this." I said. Hopping into the car.