Chapter 36. <3Cute Picnics and I Love You's

* * * Harry's P. O. V. * * *

As of now, I'm pacing outside the girls' hotel room. I'm so nervous. I don't even know why! Ugh. I better knock she'll be wondering why I'm late. I knocked three times before stepping back a little.

"Wow Haz right on.."

"Hey sorry I'm a little..."

We both said at the same time, then froze. Dang. She looks gorgeous. I forgot how long it'd been that I'd actually see her. Almost a month. See, the girls always got hotels near us. But we were always too busy to actually see them.

"Wow." I said barely over a whisper.

She was wearing a long, light blue, high-low dress that was black around her chest. Her hair was curled in small ringlets and some was pinned back with a pretty black bow holding it. Her makeup was done perfectly and her black sparkly toms matched perfectly with the black on top and bow in her hair.

"Hey." She whispered back.

"You look.."

"You too." She smiled

"A-are you.. Are you ready?" I asked.

"Yeah." She smiled. She stepped out, closing the door behind her. She was so close I just wanted to push her against the wall and ... Okay little too far.

"Hey." I whispered, placing my hands on her hips. She giggled.

"I've missed you. So so much baby." I mumbled a little louder, bringing my face inches from hers, our noses touching.

"I missed you too." She smiled.

When our lips finally meet, it's sweet and passionate. Loving. Her lips tasted like her strawberry lipgloss, that I'm probably ruining right now, and she smelt like our new fragrance "our moment" I smiled. I love that she supports us so much. We literally JUST released that yesterday and she's already got it. After a while I pulled away, hugging her close to me instead.

"I smell you've got our new perfume." I smiled.

"I got it earlier today." She smiled back, looking up at me. She pulled out of our embrace and I grabbed her hand, leading her down the hallway.

"Sorry if I messed up your lipgloss love." I said in the elevator.

"Trust me, I'd take that kiss over lipgloss any day. That was way better." She smiled. I hugged her closer to me.

"I missed you Haz. A lot." She whispered.

"I know baby. I missed you too." I said kissing her again.

When the elevator doors opened we pulled apart and stepped out into the lobby, and then out into the cool summer air. We walked in a comfortable silence, hand in hand all the way to the car. I opened the passenger door and helped her in.

"Why thank you kind sir!" She joked, giggling.

"M'lady!" I smiled, closing the door and going around and getting in the driver side.

"So where we goin hot stuff?" She said, sending a wink my way as we pulled up to a red light.

"Idk. You'll just have to find out wont ya babe?" I said, winking back as I turned the radio on and drove passed the now green light. She laughed but left it alone.

It was only a few minuets later that "live while we're young" blared through my speakers. We exchanged a glance and started laughing before singing along.

By the time LWWY ended, we had pulling up to the stream.

"Here we are." I calmed from our laughing fit. I got out and went around to help her out.

"Oh my gosh Haz. It's beautiful." She gasped. It really was. It was a beautiful site. I took the picnic basket out of the trunk and took her hand in mine again. We walked slowly through the beautiful trees, taking in the view around us. When we got to a good empty space by the stream, I stopped.

"Haz. You made a picnic?" She asked.

"With the help of Bray." I laughed.

"Aww! And cucumber sandwiches! Babbbbeeee!" She smiled.

"Just for you" I kissed her cheek.

"I love it" she just kept smiling.

"I... Lo.. K-knew you would." Oh my gosh.

I just had to stop myself from saying I love her. Gosh I'm gonna ruin this.

--

After lunch we sat around , laughing and having fun.

"Well babe , I gotta say , this was the best date I've had." She smiled.

"Oh we aren't done yet." I smirked.

Her face turned from a smile to a confused look. Her eyebrows furrowed and her eyes showed confusion and a bit of curiosity. "Well what else is there?" She asked.

"Hmm. Your so cute." I smiled. I leaned over and kissed her lightly before pulling away and opening the basket. I pulled out the baby blue bikini and handed it to her. Her face got even more confused.

"Is that Bray's? What's this for?" She questioned.

"Go put it on. You can go behind there. Go on." I smiled. I got up , pulling her up with me and pushing her in the direction of tall trees that she could hide behind to change. Once she was behind them I turned around and pulled down my shorts , with my trunks underneath , and pulled my shirt over my head. I took a deep breath and tried to calm myself down. If I don't calm down , I won't do this. And I have to do this. Sophie came out from the trees. My eyes widened at her. She walked innocently with her clothes in her hands. Her hair was in a bun at the top of her head but the slight breeze blew some pieces down , framing her face perfectly. She looks so cute. Innocent. It's hot, really. It took everything in me to not go over and pin her against one of the big trees and b... Okay. Good thoughts Harry. Good! Not dirty. Good! She smiled with a confused look. I reached for her hand as she dropped her clothes and walked to me. Taking my hand she asked again what we were doing.

"Ready?" I smiled.

"Ready for what Ha-" but her sentence was cut short as I launched both of us into the lake.

Once we hit the bottom, she bounced up. But I didn't. I smirked to myself underwater as I heard her yells from above me. The water was clear and clean so I could see her above me.

"HARRY!" She screamed once she surfaced. "It's freezing! Why would you do th..... Harry? Haz where are you?" She yelled.

"Harry!!! Harry! Hazza!!! Harry Styles get your ass out of the water!" She screamed. She circled around and faced the other way , looking for me. I couldn't hold my breath much longer so I surfaced quietly. Tapping her shoulder when I came behind her.

"Ahh!" She shrieked loudly.

"Oh my gosh Harry you scared the hell out of me!" She yelled hugging me.

"Sorry baby." I smiled hugging her around the waist as we floated in the water.

"Why are we swimming? It's cold."

"You'll get used to it, love." I laughed. Pulling away but keeping my face close to hers.

"I hate you." She mumbled.

"You hate me?" I asked.

"Yes."

"Well guess what." I smiled.

"I love you." I whispered loud enough for only her to hear before I crashed my lips onto hers.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Soorrrryyyy about the late update !!! I'm doing a double update today. I'm gonna go write 37 right now. ! Promise ! I love you all. <33