Memories 39. <3

* Niall's P. O. V.* ( Before the girls found them )

"Are you sure this'll work mate?" Zayn asked. "You don't they'll be too upset with us .. Right?" He said worryingly.

"No DJ .. They'll be okay . We just gotta be happy when we "find them" again and we have to convince them to come with us and then we'll go up in air." I smiled. The lads and I all decided his name should be DJ .. As the fans call him DJ Malik . But that's just too long. Nobody knew about it but the lads and I .. And maybe the girls.

"I don't know ... I don't want lillybo- Raeanna .. To be mad at me .." He trailed off. I laughed.

"Lillyboo?" I smiled.

"It's her middle name .. Well .. Without the boo."

"Ahh .." I laughed

"What about you .. Got any nicknames for Bray?" He smiled, nudging my side.

"Nah .. We call each other babe .. And she calls me Nialler . She came up with that nickname ..." I remembered, smiling back at the memory.

* Flash back! *

"Hi!" She smiled brightly, skipping over to me.

"I'm Bwaylynn! I'm youw new neighbow!" She smiled sticking her hand out for me to shake.

"Hi.." Younger me replied shyly as a blush crept up on my cheeks.

"I'm Niawl. Nice tah meet yah." I said, my Irish accent thick.

"Nialler? That's a funny nawme but okay!"

"No.. Nialllll." I said slowly. "Nniiiiaalllll. N. I. A. L. L" I spelt.

"Ohh.. That's cewl.. Can I cawl you Nialler though? I like that nawme."

She pouted.

"Aww okay!" I smiled, giving into her adorable pout.

"Yay!" She kissed me cheek and ran back to her house. "Mom! Mom! I met our neighbow! His name is Niawl but I call him Niawller! Can I play with him? Please mommy please?" I faintly heard her yell. I didn't here the response of her mother, but a squeal came from the little girl and she ran back outside.

"Hi Niawler!" She smiled hugging me.

"Do you want to play in my tree house? It's bunches of fun up there!" He smiled.

"Suwre!" She smiled, climbing up.

*End Flashback!*

"Niall? Niall! Lad! You okay!?" Said said waving his hand in front of my face.

"Yeah. Yeah I'm good." I laughed. "I'm just .. Reminiscing." I smiled.

"Oh. Well then by all means.. Continue." He smiled at me. "Brays good for you lad. I know it sounds cheesy but... Before you remet with her..I've never seen you so happy and ... Lit up... Since you reunited." He smiled.

"She's my drug. She's my everything. I don't know what I'd do if I ever lost her." I said truthfully.

"I get it mate. I'm the same way." He smiled.

It's all true. If she'd left or rejected me ... I wouldn't have anything to do with life.. I wouldn't be human anymore. I'd be a zombie. In multiple ways.. I would just be dead.

--------

Awe Poor Niallers Fallen Hard <3 c: I Think This Chapter Is Really Cute Tbh. c: I'll try to update tomorrow .. I really will ;D