Chapter 9. <3

"Hey baby" Niall greeted me as I was awaken by the lights turning on. I looked at the clock. 9pm.

"Hey." I smiled up at him. "My dad and brothers should still be awake. You wanna say hi now?" I asked.

"Yeah your mom said she called on the way and said she wanted them to meet someone so to make sure they are all awake. She didn't say who it was though." He said.

"Good." I smiled. I laughed as he leant down to kiss my nose.

"Well alright then. Let's go." He said kind of hesitantly.

"Hey. Don't be nervous." I said stopping him from getting out.

"I'm not. I'm excited." He smiled

"Okay." When we got out Niall slipped his arm around my waist and I smiled up at him. Zayn and Raeanna got out, followed with the rest of the boys. My mom walked in front of us.

"I'll walk first, you stay here and I'll call you over." She said, opening the gate. We stood behind the wall as I heard my dad and brothers come out.

"Who's here?" I heard Jeremy ask.

Niall's face broke into a smile.

"Is that Jeremy?" He whispered. I nodded in confirmation.

"Bray, why don't you bring your friend over here?" My mom called.

I turned to the boys and Raeanna.

"I'll call you over in a sec." I told them. They all nodded and I cuddled next to Niall.

"Ready?" I asked. He smiled down at me and nodded. We walked through my front gate. Jaden smiled, knowing who it was. He walked forward bumping fists with Niall before hugging him.

"Hey man. Been a while! Last time I seen you, you were about 3, 4 maybe!" Niall said to my brother.

"Yeah I know! We missed ya!" He replied.

Niall stepped forward a bit, me still under his arm. He held his hand out to my dad and he shook it.

"Nice to see you Mr. Blurr." Niall said smiling.

"Niall? Niall is that really you?" My dad asked before directing his attention towards me. "This is why you like One Direction so much?" He said. I shrugged, smiling. Niall let go of me and bent down to my little brother Jeremy.

"Hey kid, remember me?" Niall asked playfully hitting his arm.

Jeremy shrugged and looked down. He's always been shy but he seemed to have a hint of a memory there.

Jeremy looked up. "Were you Bray's boyfriend when I was really little? And you'd always come over and throw me in the air? And bounce me off the bed?" Jeremy bravely asked.

Niall smiled and nodded.

"I knew you'd remember me. Yes that's me!" Niall said. Jeremy jumped into his arms and hugged him. Niall held him close.

"You know Bray is in love with you! You should see her room!" Jeremy said. "There's posters of you every-" I cut him off there, feeling embarrassed.

"Alright!! Time for the other guests!! Rea! Come here and bring your boyfriend and his dorks!" I teased.

"Hey we aren't dorks!" I heard Louis say.

"Yeah okay!" I laughed as they came around the corner.

Raeanna was on Zayn's back as they ran to us. She hopped off and Zayn stopped by Niall, who I had pulled away from Jeremy but Jeremy clung to him so Niall held him.

"Hi I'm Zayn!" He said walking to my dad.

"My boyfriend!" Raeanna yelled from behind.

"Nice to meet you Zayn." My dad said shaking his hand.

"Louis!" He yelled shaking my dads hand.

"I'm Harry." He said casually introducing himself.

"I guess that leaves me. Sorry bout the boys, their a little rambunctious. I'm Liam." He said shaking hands with my dad. The boys were introduced to my brothers and we walked inside.

"So how long are you boys gonna be here?" My dad asked sitting on the chair.

"Well we leave for tour in a month, but Niall insisted on coming here for a bit." Liam explained.

"You have to leave again?!" Jeremy squealed from Niall's lap.

Niall's face fell as he realized he'd disappointed my brother.

"Only for a while, but I'll be back, and that's a promise." He said tickling Jeremy. Jeremy squealed with giggles as Niall tickled him.

"We'll be staying in a hotel nearby." Louis said.

"Ah" my dad said, nodding.

"My sister likes you too!" Jeremy yelled to Louis. "She has posters in her roo-"

"Okay! Who wants a snack?" I interrupted Jeremy. Niall raised his hand, followed by the boys' hands.

"Don't say any embarrassing stuff while I'm gone!" I yelled to my brothers as I walked away. I searched the cupboard for some snacks. I didn't have to turn to know who was next to me. I knew his scent. I'd missed it for years and now I know it like the back of my hand.

"You don't have to be embarrassed to have pictures of us Bray, every directioner does." He laughed. He looked over to the door that had my name on it.

"This your room?" Niall asked. I shook my head and before I could protest the door was pushed open and my wall full of Niall, Louis, Harry, Liam, and Zayn, surrounded us. I blushed looking down. Niall laughed and looked down at me.

"But when you smile at the ground it aint hard to tell, you don't know your beautiful." Niall sang softly. I laughed.

"Don't judge me. I'm not obsessed, I'm.. Dedicated." I said

"I know baby. Besides... Have you seen my room?" He laughed.

I looked back on the memory of me first entering his room.

I looked up and kissed him on the lips. I grabbed the granola bars and told him to turn the light off and close the door. He did, but not before snapping a picture of my room full of posters. He did something on his phone and I heard the boys laugh from the living room.

"Love it!" Harry teased. I groaned.

"I hate you Niall." I said trying to sound serious. It didn't work as Niall pulled me in close.

"Love you too princess." He said kissing me.

Authors note!:

Hey! You guys liking it so far???(: my friends that are reading say it's good(: