Epilogue ! <3

OKAY GUYS, HERE IS THE EPILOGUE ! I HOPE YOU ALL LOVE IT ! IF YOU'D LIKE TO KEEP READING MY STUFF, I HAVE A HUNTER HAYES FANFICTION UP , CALLED " HOW WE MET WAS 'CRAZY' " KINDA CHEEZY, I KNOW.. BUT IT'S REALLY FUNNY AND I HOPE YA'LL WILL READ IT ! (:  I LOVE YOU ALL AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING! ENJOY THIS EPILOGUE! <3

______________________________________________________________________________________

"Liam Lucas! Get your butt back here!" I laughed as I chased my son around the living room. He giggled and kept running from me.

"Niall, get your kid!" I yelled out.

The two year old squealed as Niall picked him up and swung him around.

"Would you guys shut it?" Came Harry's voice from upstairs. "I'm trying to get Darcy to sleep!" He said. I laughed. Oh where would that man be without Sophie, I though.

"Would you like some help, Haz?" I yelled up the stairs.

There was a pause before his voice came again.

"Please?!" I laughed and bounced up the stairs with a smile. And as I turned into the nursery, I about died at the sight.

"Oh my gosh Harry Edward Styles, get out of the crib! And give me her!" I laughed.

"I thought Soph said she liked cuddling!"

"Yeah! Probably in your guys' bed or on the couch, NOT IN HER CRIB!" I yelled.

"Ohhhh .. Makes sense .. I was wondering how Soph gets in the crib with her every night. I couldn't fit in there at all!" He laughed climbing out.

"Where is she anyway?" I said, taking the nine month old girl from his arms.

"Hi baby!" I whispered to her. She smiled up to me and giggled.

"She went to the store cuz NIALL ATE ALL OUR FOOD" He yelled the end loud enough for Niall to hear him from downstairs.

"UNCUR HARRAYY!" Came baby Liam's voice.

"I'll go play with him." He smiled. He kissed Darcy's forehead before turning to walk out.

"Baby Liammm!"

"Hey! I not a baby!"

I laughed before looking back to Darcy. Her hands reached up and I kissed them playfully and she giggled. Her long, chocolate Brown curls hung down my arm as I cradled her. "Look at how cute you are!" I smiled down at her. She giggled again. I started to rock back and forth as I gently bounced her.

"Some day you're gonna grow up, and you're gonna be so cute, you'll be just like you're daddy and mama, won't you? With your daddy's curls and gorgeous eyes, probably your mama sense of humor and you'll be so tall and cute.." I whispered to her as her eyes started to droop closed. Finally, she fell asleep and I carefully set her in her crib

I walked down stairs and sighed. "She's down." I smiled to Harry.

"Ah, thank you!" He said.

"My pleasure!" I smiled.

A knock came at the door before Zayn and a very pregnant Rea walked in. "Hey guys!" I smiled. They greeted us and sat with us all in the living room.

"Hi Uncer Zayn!" Baby Liam smiled. "Hi Auntie Ana!" He called Raeanna Anna for short.

"Hi baby, how're you?" Rea smiled to him as Zayn picked him up and sat him in his lap. Oh yeah, my kid was the favorite!

He glared at her and crossed his arms. "I am NOT a baby!" He said poutingly.