Chapter 8. <3

"Niall, I..." I started to say. I tried saying I loved him, tried saying I'll miss him, tried saying goodbye, but I just couldn't. I cuddled into his arms more as he hugged me. Finally pulling it together I pulled away, wiping my tears.

"I.. This weekend was amazing Niall... The best I've ever had in a long long time." I said, taking his hands in mine.

"Braylynn I'll keep in touch. Your only 4 hours away from here, we come here a lot, I'll come see you, I'll call and text or anything but I will not let you go for a second time. I promise." He said looking into my eyes.

"Niall... Your going on your in a month, ho-" I was cut off by Niall's face lighting up.

"A month! A full month! Bray, why don't we come home with you? Say hi to your dad and you little brothers! Jaden and little Jeremy! And Mr. Blurr!" Niall said hopeful. I turned to my mom with question in my eyes. She smiled and nodded.

"Lads! We don't have to say goodbye yet, let's go home with them! We'll get a hotel, stay till our tour! Meet their friends!" Niall said running to them. The boys looked around at each other before gathering in a little huddle. I walked to my mom.

"You think dad will remember him?" My mom asked.

"Uhm ya, I think so. He mentioned him the other day. He asked if I like one direction because one has the same name as my old best friend who moved to Ireland." I replied. Behind me I heard Niall scream, a happy scream. I turned and Niall jumped happily. He ran towards me and picked me up, tossing me in the air.

"You girls wanna ride home in your car? Or in ours?" He said pointing to the limo.

"I say yours!" Raeanna said as she stood next to Zayn, cuddled into his arm.

"Yours." I said smiling. We told my mom we'd see her at home and we got in the limo. My mom drove ahead, leading the way. Raeanna, the boys and I had a blast on the way there, but after about two hours everyone fell asleep except for Niall and me.

"Will your family remember me?" Niall asked hopeful.

"Well, I know Jaden does. He knows your in the band, unlike the rest of my family, and I know my dad does. I'm not sure about Jeremy though because he was little." I replied.

"How old are they now? It's been so long. Jeremy was only a year when I..." He paused, pained to say the words. "Left." He chocked out.

"Niall. You don't have to be ashamed that you left. You had to." I said.

He looked down as if he'd let me down. I leaned up kissing his cheek.

"My family and I still love you babe." I smiled at him. He smiled back leaning down and kissing my lips. He pulled away but put his arms protectively around me, afraid to let go. I cuddled into his, settling my head on his chest. My eyes fluttered closed as his steady heartbeat comforted me. I fell asleep in his arms once again.