Chapter 1

Quick A/n before we start I just wanted to say if you clicked this story I now love you and your apart of my Wattpad family so hello anyways enjoy :)

Y/n has the same everyday life of working at her job as a stage crew mate (idk what it's called XD) and then goes to the gym every day after work. When she's not working she goes to a cafe where she gets the same coffee and snack. She drives a motorcycle but has a car just in case. She recently got a new black poodle puppy and his name is Frankie. She lives alone with her dog in a decent sized apartment with 2 beds, 2 baths and a kitchen and living room.

It's now Saturday after a week of the same old boring stuff and it's now time for her to go to the cafe near her apartment. She takes her little pup with her today because he needed exercise. Once she gets to the cafe she asks the waitress for an outside table since it was a really nice day out. "Of course, follow me" said the waitress. Y/n sits and picks up her pup to pet him as the owner comes out. "Hey there Y/n I see you have your little friend with you today" said Jim the owner. "Yea, I felt bad for leaving home alone all day so I thought why not bring him with me" Y/n shrugs her shoulders. "We'll let me get your stuff as well as a treat the the little guy" Y/n says thanks as Jim walks away.

While waiting for her food Y/n see someone she's never seen before. Someone that looked to be binding from someone or something. This mystery person had a black cap on with a sweater with the hood up and glasses. The mystery person could feel someone looking at her and looked over at Y/n and looked away the second they realized she was the person looking. Y/n didn't really think much of this but was still a little curious on why she looked like she was hiding.

After a few more minutes of waiting the food was ready and Y/n started eating. As she was scrolling through her phone she felt someone looking at her. She ignored it the first couple of times but she decided to look around.

Y/n looked around to see who was looking at her and that she did. The person was the mystery person from before who was now sitting a few tables away from Y/n still with the hat and glasses. Yet again Y/n didn't think much of this and continued to scroll through her phone.

It's been about 30 minutes and Y/n was just about to leave when Jim came out to talk for a second about a little singing gig they were going to have and he needed someone to help with the set up next weekend. Y/n didn't listen to a word he said because she was now focused on the mystery person wondering who it is.

"Alright I'll just text you everything since I know you have the brain of a peanut" Jim laughed. Y/n just giggled continuing to look that that one person. As she say bye to Jim she continues to think about who that could have been. "Who was that and why were they hiding?" Was the question that kept on playing in her head.

When she got home she watched criminal minds to take her mind off of the person but it didn't work. Y/n spent the rest of the day cleaning up a bit and thinking of the same question over and over again. As the night came around she did her every night routine and went to bed with Frankie by her side as she sat awake trying to put together a story for that person that made sense but she ended up with nothing and fell asleep continuing to try.

It's the next morning and she was asked by Jim to go to the cafe for more details about next weekend so she took out her bike and went to the cafe.

When she got there Jim informed her it shouldn't take longer then a few hours. Y/n was waiting for Jim to come back with a list of what would be happening. She looked around and saw that same mystery person in the same spot as yesterday.

Today the person was wearing a red velvet suit with glasses but now looking at her, Y/n sees how stunning this stranger really is. The blond haired girl looked up to see Y/n looking at her and smiles and looks back down at her papers.

Jim comes back and Y/n jumps and the man's voice. "So Y/n I'm gonna need you to get some of these for right here and...." As he continues but Y/n really isn't paying as much attention as she should be. "Thank you jimmy, I'll take this back home with me" Y/n smiles at him. He thanks her and walks off. She looks up from the set list and see the blond girl intensity looking at her papers. Y/n smirks slightly and decides to finally say something.

She walks up to the table and sits down right in-front of the blond making her look up in confusion. "Hi" Y/n says nervously.

A/n-
Ahhhhh this is my first ever story and my first chapter I've ever written. I really hope you like it and me know if you have any suggestions or questions about anything and feel free to correct me about stuff. I'll try and update as much as I can but I'm a very busy person so it might not be every day. I'll try my hardest tho. Much love <3
-A