Chapter 14

Question of the chapter
Song that reminds you of falling in love?
My would be the one above. Idk I just see two people dancing then falling in love going through life.

Previously...

Every so often throughout the meal we would share innocent smiles at each other enjoying our time on our 'date'. "I'm paying by the way." I say breaking the comfortable silence. "You are absolutely not doing tha-" she stops when her phone lights up with a call from none other than Robbie as well as 10 plus messages from Robbie and  just a few from others. This bitch.

Present time...

Robbie had been trying to get a hold of her the whole dinner but they were too preoccupied with each other they didn't notice till now. "I'm so sorry for this Y/n. This was never meant to happen." "Hey hey hey, don't you worry bout it ok. We can still continue our dinner in peace. See watch" Y/n took her phone and completely shut it down making Lizzie giggle a little. "And now we're good." Y/n smiled at her with a slight blush.

Lizzie's POV

The dinner ended way faster than I wanted it to. Y/n ended up distracting me and paying like the little bug she is and I told her I would pay for next time which she was okay with. We took her bike back to hers and right now we are sitting on the couch watching a movie. We are sitting beside each other with my head on her shoulder and my one knee leaning on her legs with her hand on it giving me butterflies every time she moves her hand. Her other hand is holding her phone scroll on tiktok and Instagram. Every so often she lifts her head from on top of mine to give it a quick kiss and go back to how it was before.

Out of nowhere she gets a call from Lauren. I get a bit jealous, not going to lie, but how could I not her name is literally 'Lauren🥰'. Y/n answer the phone and I pause the movie so she can hear. "Hey lo lo what's up... yea I know right... mhm... um, not right now I have company but maybe later or tomorrow... ok... ok I'll let her know... ok love you too bye whore." I was very confused since I only heard on side of the conversation but I'm not as jealous anymore since Y/n called her a whore so they must be best friends. "Who was that?" I ask playing dumb. "It was my friend Lauren, she was just wondering if she could come over but I told her I have company. She is coming later though. You can stay if you want or you don't have. I don't wan-" I put my hand on her mouth to stop her from talking. "The rambling is cute but too much." We laugh. "I can leave before then so I don't intrude on you guys. When is she going to be here." "No you can stay and meet her, she really chill and I kinda sorta want you to meet her. Also she'll be here at 2 hours so 7 o'clock." She blushes turning away to hide it as if I didn't see it. "Ok sounds good hun." I play the movie again.

We finished watching our movie about 20 mins ago and we're now just laying on the couch with her behind me with her arm around my waist with a blanket on us. She pulls out her phone and says "hey look at this. They really think we're dating, this is insane!" In an excited tone. On her phone was her Instagram gram and the comments flooding in asking questions about us and if we are actually dating which I wouldn't mind if we were but I did just get out of a relationship soooo yea. She then switches it to an article with pictures of us from out day out. The one photo was right after I said something to her and she has her face on mine about to kiss my cheek with a smile while we hold hands. I look up the article on my phone and saved the image to use as my lockScreen and switched the other one to my Home Screen. We were just chatting about it and I was now laying on top of her body drawing little shapes of sorts on her chest enjoying the moment and that's when I dozed off.

I was woken up from my nap with slight whispering from Y/n and another girl chatting. I don't open my eyes but I try to listen to what they were talking about. "About time you made a move idiot. Also I sent the pic to you." The girls voice said who I'm assuming is Lauren. "Thank you very much and also I'm bold but not that bold. We are just faking it to prank everyone and it's working except I just don't want it to be fake, you know?" "Yea I can see that. Ha anyways I'm gonna go make some food." "You better not eat everything jerk" after she said that it went quiet for a few minutes so I decided now was a good time to pretend like I just woke up. I began to stir awake and Y/n started to rub my back slightly and it make the butterflies go wild. "Hey sleepyhead. Lauren is here, she's just eating all my food as always." She said to me and kissed the top of my head. "Ok well when she comes back I'll get up." I said snuggle in her more not wanting to move from where I am ever again. "Ok love you do that." She says laughing. Man I can never get sick of the angelic sounds of her laugh. I just smile to myself with my eyes still closed. The urge to kiss her is really hard right now so I think I'm gonna do the next best thing. I lean up and kiss the corner of her mouth before laying my head back down on her chest leaving her completely flustered making me smile at myself.