Chapter 7

Today's question:
Favourite movie?
Mines pitch perfect :)

Previously...

Y/n puts her phone down yet again with another smile and thinks to herself "how has this girl been in my life for 3 day and has already changed my life" after she pets Frankie a bit she falls asleep for the third night in a row with the biggest smile ever.

Present time...

It's now Wednesday and Y/n gets up to get ready for work. Yesterday was the same as the day before. Lizzie came at lunch, Lauren bugged Y/n about it, then they worked out together. Frankie gets up and walks to his little food bowl and plops down beside it. Y/n gets up and gives him his breakfast and makes herself some. Once they finish they go on a bit of a longer run today.

When Lizzie woke up she went to tend to her garden when Robbie walked into the house after being out all night. "Where have you been?" Lizzie tilts her head as she looks at him. "Out. What's it to you?" Lizzie just scoff's and walks away to get changed.

Once she's finished she doesn't say anything to Robbie and just walks out of the house. Robbie follows her out. "HEY where are you going?" "Out. What's it to you?" She uses his own line on him. "You can't just walk out without saying anything liz" she says as he grabs her arm to turn her to him. "Your one to talk. You didn't tell me where you were going last night but did I question it? NO I didn't. So get off my fucking back." Her eyes begin to get glossy.

Y/n is enjoying her peaceful walk when she starts to hear yelling and being the nosey person she is she try to see what's happening. That's when she noticed it was Lizzie and her fiancé, Robbie, fighting in their driveway. Y/n decides to keep a watch just in case things get out of hand. "WHATEVER LIZ I'M LEAVING AND DON'T EXPECT ME HOME LATER." Robbie yells at her and leaves in his car. Y/n goes through the gate as soon as he's out of view and walks over to Lizzie who was on the ground crying.

Y/n plops down beside her and gives her a nice comforting hug. Lizzie looks up with red puffy eyes and falls back into her embrace. They stay like this for a few minutes until Frankie waddles over to Lizzie and starts to leave kisses all over her face. Lizzie gets up and starts giggling making Y/n laugh too. Frankie finds comfort in Lizzie's lap when Y/n realizes the time. "Oh shit, well looks like I'm not going into work today. I'm just gonna call in sick, one second." Y/n gets up while Lizzie nods petting Frankie.

Y/n finished on the phone she walked over to Lizzie and asked "do you wanna go watch movies and eat ice cream and popcorn all day?" "Absolutely I would." Lizzie says picking up Frankie while standing up. They walk inside and Lizzie does a little tour of the place. Once to the hallway she walks past Robbie's room and they get to Lizzie's room. "This is my room sorry for the mess I wasn't expecting company." Y/n just looks around and hums in thought. "I'm just gonna run to the bathroom quick." Lizzie say walking to the door. Y/n just reply's with a simple ok and receives a text from Trenton.

Trenton 💅
Hey bitch what time are we hanging out and is it ok if I bring James he's been dying to see you again too.

Dumb bitch🤪
Ofccc but then I'm bringing my friends so I don't third wheel. Also we can meet at the arcade near your house at 6

Trenton 💅
Okie sounds good bestie see you then can't wait to meet you new "friend" 😉

Dumb bitch🤪
Were not dating but whatever

Lizzie comes back with a big smile on her face. "Wanna go see my garden?" She says with hopeful eyes. "Um, are plants green? ABSOLUTELY!" "Please never say that again." Lizzie laughs with a face palm.

They walk out to the garden and Lizzie tells her almost everything she knows about plants and gardening. Y/n just admires her. "I've always wanted to add watermelon to it but I need more places for my garden" Lizzie states crossing her arms. "You do realize I have the worst memory ever right and everything you just said I probably won't remember next week?" Y/n say laughing. "Yea I know but I still wanted to tell you anyways" Lizzie says smiling at Y/n. Y/n smiles back and says "I know I can see how passionate you are about it and seeing you rambling is cu- I mean funny." Y/n internationally panics. "Um thank you I guess." Lizzie laughs, making Y/n laugh too. She can't resist laughing when Lizzie does because it just gives her so much joy.

They walk to the living room and watch Ace Ventura while waiting for the popcorn. "Oh hey wanna hang out with me and my bestie Trenton and his boyfriend James later?" Y/n asks before she forgets. "Yea sure I've got nothing better to do." Lizzie scrunches her nose making Y/n's cheeks heat up.

The movie starts and they are sitting pretty close because of the popcorn and Frankie is sitting beside Lizzie while she pets him.

As the movie continues Lizzie begins to get tired and starts drifting off. The second Y/n feels Lizzie's head on her shoulder she starts to get nervous. Not sure why she was, she just accepted it because she didn't want to wake up the peaceful sleeping Lizzie.

After about 3 movies Y/n gets hungry and makes a sandwich guessing where everything is. She also makes one for Lizzie and goes back to the living room. "Darling wake up I made you food." Lizzie sits up right away and kisses Y/n on the cheek in thanks which makes Y/n blush like crazy. They eat and watch more movies till it's time to go get ready to go to the arcade.

A/N
Not me posting on time whatttt hope y'all like the book so far. Much love <3
-A