Chapter 9

Today's question
Favourite tv series?
I would definitely pick csi

Previously...

The night went on like this till midnight. The four were not hanging out at the beach that was close by when someone's phone went off. "Sorry this is me, I have to take this." Lizzie says as she gets up. After a few minutes she comes over with her expression completely changed from her happy smile to a teary frown. "Hey, hey, hey what's wrong."  Y/n says standing up giving her a hug just like the many times before. "It's..."

Present time...

"...okay, Liz you'll be okay" Y/n finishes her sentence. "Let's go back to my play and we can hang out with Frankie, yea?" Lizzie just nods while looking at her feet. Y/n lifts up her chin to look her in the eye, "hey you'll be ok I'm here if you need me." Lizzie smiles at her and nods again. Y/n and Lizzie both say a little goodbye to James and Trenton and are on their way home with all their prizes. Y/n got Lizzie a little cactus as a prize without her knowing even though they were pretty much attached at the hip the entire night.

They get to Y/n's apartment and park the motorcycle. Lizzie seemed to be less tense on the ride home so she must have enjoyed it more this time. Y/n locks her bike that was matte black with orange stripes and they make their way inside. They reach the 3rd floor and go inside. Frankie comes running over to see Lizzie. "What am I? Chopped liver?" Y/n throws her hands in the air letting them hit her leg on the way down. Lizzie giggles while picking up Frankie and bringing him to the couch.

"The dang dog gets more women than me." Y/n laughs about her thoughts as she takes off her shoes. "Do you wanna talk... about what happened at the beach?'' Y/n says with caution letting Lizzie know she doesn't want to over step anything which makes her comfortable. "Um yea, ok. I got a call from my publicist.." Y/n instantly thinks "oh god this can't be any good" " and she told me to check my messages from her. It was a newsletter from tonight." She hands Y/n the phone showing the feed

ROBBIE ARNETT SEEN WITH FELLOW BAND MEMBER MARLANA SHEETZ GETTING A LITTLE TO CLOSE!

As Y/n scrolled down to see what it was talking about she saw a picture of the two of them in the bar kissing. Y/n looks up from the phone to look at Lizzie who now had tears forming on her eyes. "Come here," Y/n opens her arms to let Lizzie in them. Y/n rubs up and down on Lizzie's back as she sobs into Y/n's chest. "Hey, you're okay, I'm here, it's ok," she says, trying to calm Liz down which kind of works. "Thank you... for always helping me and being there for me I really do appreciate it." Lizzie says look up to Y/n with puffy red eyes. Y/n kisses her forehead and hugs her tighter. "Your a really great friend you know" Lizzie says muffled. "Well I try to do the best I can for the people I care about." Even though it hurt Y/n to hear Lizzie call her just a friend she knew Lizzie was hurting much more than her so she let it slide.

The rest of the night they watched pitch perfect 1 and 2 on the couch and fell asleep halfway through cuddling with Frankie. Lizzie was still on top of Y/n's chest with her face buried in it and Y/n had her arms around Lizzie. Frankie cuddled up beside Y/n's head on her shoulder like always and they slept peacefully throughout the night.

BEEP... BEEP... BEEP... BEEP... Y/n's alarm blares through the apartment waking the three of them. "Oh gosh I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to fall asleep on you." Lizzie said getting up as fast as she could. "Honestly don't even worry about it. You were like my own personal heating blanket." Y/n gets up with a smile and gives her a small quick hug and goes off to her kitchen. "Can I make you breakfast?" Y/n jumps a little at the sudden voice behind her as Lizzie was just in the living room 2 seconds ago. "Sure why not. Plus I want to see how well you can really cook." Y/n said with a slight smirk. "Let me know if you need anything" she walks off to get changed in her room leaving Lizzie to cook.

"Hey Y/n? Where do you keep your pans?" Liz yells to you. No answer. She walks to Y/n room without thinking and sees Y/n just finish putting on her shirt. She saw a couple tattoos on her back. "What are those?" Lizzie said out of the blue. "AHHH geez Liz you scared the shit out of me. You gotta stop doing that," Y/n laughed while holding her chest out of breath. "Oops sorry but what were the tattoos on your back and where are your pans." "The pans are next to the stove and they are all different symbols for each of my family members." Y/n showing Liz her back. "See the panda? That is my mom's favourite animal and the staff beside it is for my dad. He would always make different staffs and canes. You know about my daughter's one and there's a couple others but that's for another day." Y/n said as she put her shirt back and sat down at the island. "We'll they are very pretty." Lizzie said as she started to cook.

It was about 20 minutes later and the food was finally done. Y/n had just finished putting food in Frankie's bowl and sat down at the dinner table. Lizzie walks over with both plates and says "breakfast has been served." With a bow. "Why thank you chef Lizzie, let's see how this tastes." Y/n takes her first bite of the breakfast panini she made and her eyes went as wide as they could. "Lizzie, this is amazing. Oh my gosh you need to come back and cook for me again." "It's not my best work but it's okay." Lizzie says smiling. "Okay? No, this is the best food I've ever tasted!" Lizzie just giggles and eats her food.

"Thank you again for the panini, it was so good," Y/n says, giving Lizzie the spare key for now. "Take that for now so you can lock it up when you leave but feel free to stay as long as you need." Liz gives Y/n a hug goodbye and thanks for letting her stay and watches as Y/n walks away to her motorcycle to head off to work. Lizzie noticed that it was a little messy from the night before and started cleaning and doing dishes when she saw something that she knew she would never let down. She found...

A/n
That's all folks. My mom is finally back from her trip so now everything should be back to normal and I can update as best as I can but I still have school which sucks but there's not much I can do about that. Anywho much love <3
-A