Chapter 8

Today's question:
What's your dream job?
Mines a music producer of movie filmer!

Previously...

After about 3 movies Y/n gets hungry and makes a sandwich guessing where everything is. She also makes one for Lizzie and goes back to the living room. "Darling wake up I made you food." Lizzie sits up right away and kisses Y/n on the cheek in thanks which makes Y/n blush like crazy. They eat and watch more movies till it's time to go get ready to go to the arcade.

Present time...

"Hey Liz, I don't have clothes here. Can I borrow some from you please" y/n says with a small pout. "Of course, pick your poison." lizzie winks at her. Y/n picks out some grey joggers with an oversized black tee that has a 80s dodge challenger on it. Lizzie puts on some rolled jeans with a black plain tee and Y/n's leather jacket. They both go to the front of the house and start to put their shoes on when Frankie comes troughting over. "Hey buddy. Liz, can we just stop by my place to drop him off before we go?" "Yes, as long as you show me around your place." Y/n just smiles and nods.

They get in the car and Frankie hops to the front and sits on Y/n's lap. "Oh yea, i love this song!" lizzie says as she turns up the volume of the radio. "Tongue tied" by GroupLove starts to blast through the car as Lizzie starts to sway in her chair. Y/n admiring her every move starting to sway as well.

Take me to your best friend's house
Roll around this roundabout
Oh yeah
Take me to your best friend's house

I loved you then and I love you now
Oh yeah
Don't take me tongue tied
Don't wave no goodbye

Lizzie softly sings the words looking over to every so often but also focusing on the road. "You're really good, you know." Y/n says to Lizzie as she looks away from the road blushing ever so slightly. "Thank you, I don't really sing in front of people though," she replies quietly, facing the road again. The song ends after soft singing from the both of them as "play my music" by the Jonas Brothers starts up which makes Y/n come out of her shell she was in and start to rock out singing the words.

Turn on that radio
As loud as it can go
Wanna dance until my feet can't feel the ground (feel the ground)
Say goodbye to all my fears
One good song, they disappear
And nothing in the world can bring me down (bring me down)

Hand clapping, hip shaking
Heart breaking, there's no faking
What you feel, when you're right at home, yeah (yeah)

As Y/n's having her own concert in the passenger seat of Lizzie's car, Lizzie is laughing so hard at her. Y/n is singing into her invisible microphone, handing it to Frankie as he howls to the song making them both laugh. Y/n brings her hand back to her mouth and continues to sing the rest of the way to her house telling Lizzie where to turn every so often. They both have a great time singing the song at the top of their lungs.

They both make it to Y/n's apartment and go up the elevator to the third floor. Y/n takes out her keys and unlocks the door letting Frankie run into the room. "Alright, shall I give you the tour?" "Yes please," Y/n linked her arm with Lizzie's leading her around the place.

Once they finished the tour, it was 5:30 and had to start to get ready to go. Y/n put on her Jordan 1 mid wolf greys and Lizzie put on her docs and they were finally on their way to the arcade.

(;'[[[[[mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmp;'[///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////nb 455555555555555555555555555ee444444444444430 -lol my cat stepped on the keyboard and i felt like keeping it in)

They ended up taking the motorcycle there and the whole time lizzie was giggling and holding on to Y/n to the point where it started to hurt a little but Y/n knew it made lizzie feel safe so she didn't mind. They got there and she found a parking spot and she got a message from Trenton saying they were already inside.

"Hey, over here!" they hear Trenton call them. "Are you ok liz?" "yep im all good." she said with a reassuring smile. "Hey Trenton, hey James! This is Lizzie, my new girlfriend.. Like a friend... that's a girl... anyways... Lizzie this is Trenton and this is James." Y/n greets them all. "Omg hey girl i absolutely love your shoes. You are slaying your look right now and I'm living for it." Trenton gushes to lizzie. "Thank you, you look very dashing yourself." lizzie replies with a smile. "Girl, I love you already. Ok enough of the chitchat, let's play some games!" The four of them got a boat load of tokens and started to play games.

Y/n and lizzie were playing Dance Dance revolution. James and Trenton were secretly recording them giggling every so often. "HOW ARE YOU DOING SO GOOD?" " I guess I'm just a better dancer than you." Lizzie answers nonchalantly. The game finished and Lizzie won by 300 points. "Liz completely destroyed you and here I thought you were the dance dance revolution master." James says laughing at your loss. "HEY, whose side are you on here?" Y/n flapped her arms in the air. Liz walked over to Y/n and gave her a quick little hug and said "you're really good at a lot of things hun but no one can beat me in dance dance revolution." "Fine, I guess you can be better at this than me. Let's go and find another game to play."

The night went on like this till midnight. The four were not hanging out at the beach that was close by when someone's phone went off. "Sorry this is me, I have to take this." Lizzie says as she gets up. After a few minutes she comes over with her expression completely changed from her happy smile to a teary frown. "Hey, hey, hey what's wrong."  Y/n says standing up giving her a hug just like the many times before. "It's..."

A/N
Heyooooo I'm back. Bit of a longer one to make up for my absence. Hopefully I'll be better with updates soon when I am not as busy but I'm hosting the choir and band for my school so it might be a little hard but I'll try my best. Anyways much love <3
-A