Chapter 3

Previously...

They both put their phones down and Lizzie fell asleep with a big smile on her face. Y/n played with Frankie a little while telling him about Liz but all he did was run around like the animal he is. As it started to get later out Y/n did her night routine and put on her calendar on Sunday "café at 6 DON'T FORGET" because with the memory of dory she'd forget about it. Once she finished she went into her room and hopped on the bed helping Frankie up since he was still little and fell asleep with a smile on her face as well.

Present time...

Its now Monday morning, 6 am to be exact and Y/n has to be at work for 7 am. She get up takes her pup on a quick walk to wake up a little bit then gets ready for the day of work ahead.

Once she gets to the office in the performing centre, she starts to do some paperwork. Her boss, Brooke, was running a bit late because her kid was sick and needed a babysitter so Y/n just did some of the paperwork due next week. Lauren, Y/n co-worker and friend outside of work, comes in with two coffees one for herself and one for Y/n. "GOOD MORNING" Lauren yells with joy. Y/n laughs at her antics. "Geez lo, why do you have to be so loud?" Lauren gives her the coffee, "sorry not sorry, anyways what's new with you. Jim told me that your helping with the open mic thing on Saturday." "Yeah, I would have felt bad if I said no. The guy was super happy about it", Y/n took a sip of the coffee. "Oh gosh what is this" say Y/n with a disgusted face. "Um if I'm being totally honest with you, I really don't know I just asked for the guy's favourite coffee because he was hot" Lauren said with a smirk while she shrugged her shoulders. "We'll he has bad taste in coffee" They both laugh and get back to work.

After what feels like forever, when in reality it was only 15 minutes, Brooke finally arrives and apologizes for the delay. Brooke walks over to Y/n who's sitting doing her work at her desk. "Y/n can I talk to you for a few minutes please" Brooke says with a straight hard to read face which makes Y/n nervous but in all fairness you can never read Brooke's facial expressions.

Y/n gets up and follows Brooke to her office. "Have a seat". Y/n cautiously takes a seat in front of the desk. "Our team has been called on for a huge project for a movie to help with sets and electronics and lights. Since I have a kid I can't go and travel for the movie so I'm gonna need you and a team to go and help. Can you do that for me?" Brooke asks her with a expressionless face. "I-Yea of course how many people should I take and what movie is it for? Oh and when does this start and where?" Y/n asks out of curiosity. "As many as you need but leave a few for work here please. As for the movie it's very confidential so you can't tell anyone but it's a marvel movie..." as Brooke says the Y/n thinks about how Liz had a stack of papers that had marvel studios on it.  As she thinks about Liz she smiles. When and where are next Monday at 5 am at the Longcross studio. We will have another meeting about this on Wednesday since I won't be here tomorrow. For today I want you to start thinking about a team you want to bring." Y/n thinks for a bit about what just happened then say ok and leave to sit back down at her desk.

It's now 9:30 and Y/n has pick a decent team of 15 people including herself and Lauren. She informed her boss about who's on the team and told everyone why they were picked. They were all super excited about what was happening. Y/n told a few of the inventory people to start up a list of things they'll need to bring. While Y/n is looking through some notes she had she gets a text message and decides she could check it since she's not overflowing with work.

There were 3 different messages on her phone. One from her mom saying "hope you have a good week at work!!" Y/n replied with a simple "thank you, you too<3". Another one being from her other friend, Trenton, that message read "hey bestie when are we hanging out again it's been too long" to which she replied "I'm free Thursday afternoon, you pick something we can do haha."

As for the last message it was Liz. Y/n face grew with a smile and blushed a little. "Hey what are you up to" she read the text in her head and said back, " not much just doing some work getting ready for lunch in an hour dreading the wait 😫". After a few minutes liz replied, "I feel that but hey where do you work I'll come and bring you food since I'm off today. I'll come and help you destress" Y/n get excited and sends her the location of her work and says "even though I'm not stressed right now I'll take the free food any day" Y/n send as she giggles to herself. Liz sends back, "fair enough. Never turn down free food haha. What do you want." Y/n thinks for a moment. "Maybe like a chicken sandwich with a water, nothing too fancy plus I forgot my water at home😂." Liz says "sounds good." Then Y/n gets back to work trying to make time pass faster so she can see Liz.

A/N-
Nothing really to say just that I hoped you enjoyed!! Much love <3
-A