Chapter 15

Question of the chapter
What are your pronouns
Mine are she/her :)

Previously...

I woke up to Y/n rubbing my back yet again. Best way to be woken up EVER. I sit up just enough to sprinkle small light kisses all over her face making her giggle. "Stop that it tickles." I stop and we both chuckle and now I'm full sitting up on her and she sides up too putting her back on the couch wrapping her arms around me hiding her face in my neck. She mumbled something but I couldn't really hear what she said so I asked her to repeat it. "I said you look really nice in my sweater and smell really good." I laugh and reply with "thank you hun" giving her a kiss. I won't ever stop kissing her no matter if it's on her head or cheek. I still am trying to fight the urge to go for us and kiss her where I want to the most but I stop myself. "We should really get up so we can eat something." She now has her hands going from my back to my ribs. I swear she's trying to kill me. "I don't want to move though." I say with all honesty. She says a small ok and puts her hands under my butt and stands up with ease walking to the kitchen Frankie trailing behind her. She places me on the counter and walks over to the fridge. "That bitch ate all my food!" I laugh at her still half asleep and she walks back over to me looking at me with her hands on either side of my legs. "Do you want to go to the café? It's been a while and I have no food." She says, rolling her eyes at the last part. I just nod my head in a sleepy manner and she leans forward placing a small kiss on the corner of my mouth making me go completely red. She just laughs and I push her in a joking manner. She turns around so she is now in between my legs and says, "hop on" so I do as she says. As I do she sprints to her room and throws me onto her bed, both of us now in a laughing fit. She walks over to the side of the bed putting her hands right beside my head with her eyes flicking to my lips with mine doing the same. Both of us were leaning in right as her phone went off. I swear, those dumb phones won't let me get any action.

Present time...

Y/n's POV
I let out a big sigh silently cursing myself because my phone's sound was on. I get up and grab my phone to see an unknown caller. Huh weird. I answered it with a simple hello and in return I got nothing but silence. I said hello once again and this time I heard breathing so I took the phone away from my ear and put it on speaker so Lizzie could hear as well. I look over to where Lizzie was to see that she has the same facial expression as me. We both jump a little when we hear the door knock on the phone and in real life. We got up and I ran over to the kitchen to grab a knife and push Lizzie behind me so I could protect her.

As soon as we got to the door I looked through the peephole to see if I could see anyone but no one was there and then the person on the phone whispered, "open the door". I was hesitant at first but I had a sharp ass knife in my hand so I felt somewhat confident. I grab the handle of the door and lizzie grabs my arm to stop me and she shakes her head. I gave her a kiss on the head for reassurance and opened the door as fast as humanly possible just to see Lauren pissing herself laughing at us. "I'm literally gonna kill you, you bitch. You have 3 seconds to run, ''I say, holding up the knife. She bolts for the elevator pressing the button frantically with me close on her trail. She eventually gives up and heads for the stairs. Once she is in the stairwell I walk back to Lizzie who's laughing so hard to the point where tears are falling down her face. "She's lucky that you're here or she'd be dead". Lizzie just starts laughing more if that was even possible.

We go back inside and sit on the couch with Frankie waiting for Lauren to come back in. I looked at Lizzie who looked at me right in my eyes. I could feel her leaning. I SWEAR TO GO- i spoke too soon. Lauren just had the worst timing possible and it was really showing now. "Sup bitches, and before you say anything about your food I got you guys breakfast and I'll get you some groceries later but for now we shall eat!" We said thank you and grabbed the food Lauren had brought and sat at the table.

Lizzie and I sat at one side while Lo sat on the other. I decided to make a move and I put my hand on her thigh not too high but in the middle of her leg and I could see out of the corner of my eye her look at me, so I smirked and moved my thumb up and down. She put her hand on mine and moved the higher up her leg to which I could see her smirking now. "What's going on with you two?" we hear from the other side of the table. We both snap our heads to her and say nothing in the most suspicious way you could say nothing in. "Well that didn't help your case. Oh my god have you guys done IT?!" she said with pure excitement. " LAUREN NO! What are you, Crazy? We are just close friends." ouch that even hurt me and I said it. "Well I think you guys would make a cute couple. Just whatever you do, please don't make out with me sitting next to you.'' I look over to Lizzie who is hiding her red face in a napkin. I just give her a small giggle and I give Lo the look of 'i think you should leave now pleaseeee' and i think she got the hint because she gave me a wink and said "well i best be going since im already late for work but i'll see you guys later.'' She gets up to leave and so do we bid our goodbyes but do you see what I mean with the timing thing. She sucks at it. Anywho, Lo leaves and gives us both a hug and lizzie and i go and sit back down on the couch. You would think it was the size of a chair with how close we were sitting to each other but I'm not complaining.

For a good percentage of the day we remained in the same spot except when we needed to use the washroom or get food or a drink. I got up to get water for Lizzie and my phone and I went off. It was near Lizzie so I asked her to check to see who the message was from. She checks and reads the name "its from brooky? Whos that?" "oh i should probably read that, she's my boss and she probably sent me the schedule for monday since that's in... 2 DAYS?!?!?" I started to freak out because I didn't realise that the week had gone by so fast and I wasn't prepared at all. I still have to pack and send everyone the boarding tickets to go to atlanta and i need to tell lizzie AND i have to help out jim today. "Hey lizzie, i have to pack because i have to go and help with a movie and i need to send emails out to my team with all the information about what's happening on monday and tonight i was wondering if you wanted to be my plus one to the open mic at the cafe?" I looked at Lizzie who had the biggest smile on her face and she just nodded back to me while getting up to give me a hug I didn't know I needed. She took a deep breath in and squeezed tighter before releasing to sit back down. I probably look like an idiot right now because of the grin I have on my face. I turn around so she can't see how flustered I am.

I go to my room to pick out something for both of us to wear because Lizzie doesn't have any clothes here. For me I picked out some black cargo pants with a chain and I put on an army green tee shirt with a flannel on top and for Lizzie I got her, her own jeans she left here and I'm giving her one of my nicer sweaters and a tee for under neath. I walk out of my room with my plain white air force's in hand. I know, very basic of me. ANYWHO, I tell Lizzie that she can get changed in my room and she gets up and kisses my cheek as she walks past. I swear, she's making me fall so hard. I sit on the couch just playing with Frankie and throwing him his ball. Once lizzie walks out of my room i stand up and put my shoes on and lizzie does the same. I decided to bring Frankie because jims kids would be there and they love frankie. So I got him on his leash and off we went to the place where I met this wonderful girl beside me.

A/n
Hey guys sorry for the long pause but I've been dealing with family issues recently and it's taken a toll on my life but I'll be updating as best I can but I hope you enjoyed the chapter and had a great Christmas and new year. Much love <3
-A