Chapter 12

Question of the chapter
What weapon from any marvel character would you want to have?
I would want to have Thor's hammer because that would mean I'm worthy:D

Previously...

She gets changed in her room, and she hears whining coming from the hallway. She stepped outside her room to see Frankie at the guest room door wanting in. Y/n opened the door picking up Frankie to help him on the bed since he was still small. She went to turn around when Lizzie grabbed her wrist "I'm cold" Y/n had a concerned look on her face "I can turn up the heat and grab you another blanket or a sweater." Y/n offers kindly. "Not that kind of cold. I need something to cuddle that doesn't have little teeth that bite." They both giggled at her description of Frankie. "Is this your way of asking me to stay?" Y/n says with a smirk that can't be seen from the darkness of the room. "Maybe.." Lizzie dragged out with a slight blush again, unable to be seen. Y/n walks over to the other side of the bed and gets under the covers since it was a bit chilly. The second Y/n gets under Lizzie immediately wraps herself around Y/n falling asleep almost instantly making Y/n smile. After a few minutes Y/n then also falls asleep stroking Lizzie's soft hair.

Present time...

It's currently Friday morning at 8am and the two of them are still sleeping peacefully in the spare bed. Y/n is holding Lizzie close to her with Lizzie's face pressed into Y/n's neck and Frankie on the pillow beside Lizzie's head. Y/n started to stir awake but couldn't move. Her arm was completely numb underneath Lizzie's sleeping self. Y/n remember everything that had happened last night and just the thought of it made her blush. Lizzie slowly began to wake up from her slumber but didn't want to get up from the warmth of Y/n's body so she moved as close as she could into Y/n and at this Y/n froze in place.

After a few more minutes of the two just lying there Frankie got up and started to jump on the two, waking them up fully. "Jeez dog, calm yourself. Let's go" Y/n says about to get up to get Frankie some breakfast. Lizzie grabs Y/n's wrist and gives her puppy eyes saying "just 5 more minutes please?" Y/n laughed and shook her head no which earned a pout from Lizzie making Y/n laugh more.

Y/n got up from the bed heading to the kitchen to make breakfast for all of them and started to think if this is what it would be like if they were together. Woken up by Frankie with Lizzie still wanting to cuddle. Making breakfast in the mornings and just hanging out with her all the time. She was pulled out of her train of thoughts when she felt hands wrap around her waist jumping slightly at the touch not expecting it.

"Good morning sleepy head, you scared me" Y/n laughed leaning back into Lizzie. "I noticed. What are you making" "just some bacon and eggs with toast. Speaking of, how do you like your eggs?" Y/n asked her. "Mmm sunny side up please." She said as she let go to pick up Frankie who was trying to climb her legs. Y/n's body became cold once Lizzie let go, making her wonder why it felt that way. She was yet again pulled out of her thoughts as her phone started to ring.

"Hello?" Y/n answer as a question. "Hey bitch, have you checked your phone recently. You literally broke the world." The voice who she now recognizes as Lauren's says on the other side of the line. "What do you mean and no I haven't but I'm cooking breakfast right now so I'll have to call you later. Text me what's happening right now." "Ok but you better show it to your little girlfriend too. She'll wanna know." Lauren says and Y/n can physically hear the smirk on her face. Ending the call Y/n is immediately hit with the " who was that?" Question by Lizzie. "It was my friend Lauren. She told me that I broke the internet or something. She said she'll send me a link about it but in the meantime breakfast is ready." Y/n brings Lizzie her plate sitting on the couch beside her while Frankie runs to his food bowl.

Y/n receives a text she assumes it's from Lauren.

My main bitch🤪
See look
*Link attached*

Y/n clicks on the link and an article shows up with a picture of the post you put out last night.

IS ELIZABETH OLSEN DONE WITH ROBBIE ARNETT FOR GOOD WITH THIS NEW GIRL?

"Hey Lizzie look at this", she says, showing Lizzie her phone continuing to read it.

Last night on may 20, 2022, marvel fans had a major freak out about Elizabeth Olsen's new friend. Y/n y/l/n posted this video onto her Instagram last night and the caption read "there will be revenge -Lizzie". After everything that had been happening with Robbie Arnett recently we think that they have officially broken off their relationship. Y/l/n has never been seen with Olsen before but we can definitely see why she's been hiding her. We are happy however that they both are still happy with their new significant others. What do we think about this new ship? Leave your comments down below.

"They think we're a couple!" Y/n started laughing and lizzie was soon to join. "You know what this means?" Y/n continued. Lizzie shook her head with a now confused face. "We can pretend to be a couple and prank the whole fan base!" Y/n said jumping around like a little kid. Lizzie laughs "that sounds like a great idea" she say grabbing Y/n's arm to settle her down and grabs both of their phones to take pictures.

"Hey what are you doing?" "Come here and I'll show you." Lizzie says with a fully Serious face. Y/n takes a seat beside her. "Ok so my first Idea for you ultimate prank is to have each other as our screensavers." She lifts up the phone and snaps a picture of her kissing Y/n's cheek that was now as red as a tomato. "There, now your phone" Lizzie says, showing Y/n her phone and taking Y/n's from the table in front of them. "What's your password?" Lizzie asks and without hesitation Y/n replies "oh it 2713. The day I was born and the day Frankie was." Lizzie types it in smiling at how cute y/n is and opens the camera app. She stands up pulling Y/n with her and goes into the bathroom. They both stand in the mirror and Y/n wraps her arms around Lizzie's waist while burying her face into Lizzie's neck. She takes the pic and sets it as the Lock Screen. Smiling at how cute it was and sent it to herself from Y/n's phone. "Bam step one of the prank done." Lizzie says handing back Y/n's phone. Y/n just smiles and hugs her, making Lizzie's heart warm and butterflies swarm their stomachs.

It's been about an hour and at almost the same time they both got another idea for the prank. They both say "I have an idea." And laugh at the fact they said it at the same time. Y/n motions for Lizzie to go first. "My idea is that we go to a public place where a bunch of paparazzis are and act like we are actually dating!" "Low key the best idea I've ever heard and before that we can do mine because mine is that we do like face masks or something and do a photo shoot and we can post it on my account with a caption saying oops spilt too much or something along the lines." "Yesss, let's do it now then."

They both get changed from their pyjamas and Y/n had to give Lizzie some clothes since she didn't have any there. Y/n gave her a sweater that had her last name on the hood and some grey Nike jogging pants. Y/n just put on matching pants and a white tee shirt. They both head to the bathroom and take photos of each other every so often laughing and smiling. Lizzie puts the phone down on the counter taking a video and Y/n whispers into her ear "just go with it" Lizzie bits her bottom lip as Y/n lifts her into the counter. Lizzie puts one hand on Y/n's neck and the other hand fixing up a bit of Y/n's mask while Y/n has her hands on either side of Lizzie on the counter standing in between her legs smiling looking right into her beautiful green eyes taking in every second. Lizzie stops for a moment and puts her second hand on the other side of Y/n's neck. They are both looking into each other's eyes and they both slowly lean in. The camera stops right as they are about to kiss which they both see from the corner of their eyes looking over to it. The screen showed the low power screen and they both let out a small giggle. Y/n walks over to the phone letting her heartbeat get back to normal after what just happened and Lizzie was still sitting on the countertop taking in deep breaths trying to hide the massive blush she had.

They get cleaned up and put all the photos together with the video at the end of the post with the caption saying "tea is spilling. Are you guys gonna wipe it up 🤔" and within seconds of posting it Y/n's phone went crazy. She ended up turning it off as the two of them started to get ready for the lunch date they were going to have in a few minutes ready to break the world again.

A/n
There ya go. What is on the way might be really good or really bad you'll just have to wait and see. The worst is yet to come ;) much love <3
-A