Chapter 13

Question of the chapter:
Describe yourself in 3 words.
Mine would be funny, caring, and talented. (I had to ask my friend for those ones)

Previously...

They get cleaned up and put all the photos together with the video at the end of the post with the caption saying "tea is spilling. Are you guys gonna wipe it up 🤔" and within seconds of posting it Y/n's phone went crazy. She ended up turning it off as the two of them started to get ready for the lunch date they were going to have in a few minutes ready to break the world again.

Present time...

Y/n's POV (first pov of the story?!??)

I walked into my closet to grab some clothes thinking about how close we were and how I don't want this to be just a prank. If it wasn't for my stupid battery we probably would have kissed.

I grabbed myself some grey dress pants and a white tee shirt with a cardigan. For shoes I just put on my trusty black converses and waited for Lizzie to get changed.

"Hey Y/n? I just realized that I- um I don't have any clothes here so can we stop by mine?" She asked me. "Yes of course we can go now but close your mouth and pick up the drool you'll catch flies." I started to laugh, grabbing my keys.

We headed out to where my car and bike are both parked and I gave Lizzie the choice of what to ride there. She obviously chose the bike since she's literally obsessed with it but I don't mind because that means she has to hold on to me so it's a win-win situation. The drive there was peaceful with the wind in both of our hair and Lizzie's head on my shoulder blade as we rode.

We made it to her house and she said that she was just going to run inside quickly and she'll be out in a few minutes. I sat outside on my bike when a black mustang pulled up right next to me. I couldn't see inside the car since I still had my helmet visor down and the car's windows were tinted but as the car comes to a stop directly next to me and turns off. It doesn't take me too much longer for me to know who it was and the anger they brought me.

Robbie fucking arnett, the dumb bitch that broke my Lizzie's heart. I got off my bike and walked up to him, taking off my helmet on the way. "I think you should leave before you ruin a good day buddy boy." I say with a stern tone. "This is my house and that woman you're waiting for doesn't like you and won't ever like you as much as she likes me so I'm going to go in my house and you're going to leave. Ok?" She snaps back at me but I don't move nor do I want to because I know that she likes me even if it's just in a friend way I won't let this dipshit hurt her. "How about no and you can go and fuck your side peice again and leave us alone hm?" I say walking a little closer to him to try and set him in his place.

He takes a frustrated sigh and starts to lift his hand up. That gives me enough time to know that he's going to try and punch me. I took boxing when I was younger so I know when someone is gonna punch me. He swings at my face but misses completely so I start to dodge the hits he continues to throw at me. "Dun nu nu nu nu nu nu can't touch this." I start to sing. At this point he's getting so mad he starts to run after me but yet again to no surprise I'm faster than him. So as I'm running I continue to sing can't touch this by MC Hammer. "Music hits me so hard. Makes me say Oh, my Lord. Thank you for blessing me with a mind to rhyme and two hyped feet '' Lizzie walks out of her house, and might I say looking fine as hell, to see Robbie slowly starting to get tired from all the running and me screaming the lyrics. "HEY HEY HEY, what in the world is happening right now?" "That stupid bitch is to fast but Lizzie I came to talk to you I want t-" Robbie gets cut off by Lizzie and I start to walk over to them. "No, I don't want to see you or talk to you ever again. You broke me and left and now you don't get to come back and try to win me back because I know that you have be doing her for almost half of our relationship so what make me think you'll stop now huh?" I can just tell by the way she's talking that she's going to break at any minute. I decided I shouldn't say anything so no one gets hurt. "Please Lizzie I pro-" he gets cut off again. " No means no Robbie, leave my house now and come back when I'm not here to grab your stuff off the driveway sometime next week. I have places to be thank and buh bye." And with that Lizzie grabs my hand and pulls me to the bike. I get on and we pull out of the driveway but before we leave fully, just to be a jerk I take the corner of the tint on his window and tear it off and Lizzie starts to giggle at my childish antics.

On the way there Lizzie takes my phone and goes to Instagram to post a story on it. She takes a short video of us on the bike with her head on my shoulder blade and since we're at a stop light I lift up my visor and wink at the camera laughing. She posts the video with no context since we started moving again and got to the restaurant.

We pull in and I help her get off the bike taking her helmet from her. "I'm sorry that I didn't think he would show up so soon." She says softly on the verge of crying again. I don't say anything but I give her a nice bear hug to help her feel better. "Don't even worry about it. Let's just forget it ever happened and have a good time at lunch ok?" I say cupping her face to make her look at me. "Ok and when you were running around singing, that was really funny. I didn't know you could run that fast." She said with a small smile but it's there so I'm happier now. "Why thank you Madame and yes I was the fastest runner in my high school!" I say the first part with an accent making her laugh. Looks like my plan to make her happy is working.

We walk up to the restaurant and I see some paparazzi ready to take pictures so I turn to Liz and give her the glasses I had brought in my bag for her and grab mine as well. We walk past holding hands and I hear some of the things they say. "Elizabeth, are you and Y/n together?" "Elizabeth, can you tell us more about your new art candy?" "Y/n are you using Elizabeth for fame?" "Who asked who first?" There were some other ones as well but I couldn't really hear them with all the yelling and cameras going off and flashes.

We get inside and get seated at a booth. This is kinda like a date and the thought makes me blush a bit and I think Lizzie notices because she squeezes my hand as we sit across from each other. We both grab a menu and pick what we want. "What are you gonna get love?" I can just feel the red creeping up my neck. "I think I'm going with the spicy burger and some fries/chips on the side." I replied back, still looking at the menu. "I think I'm going to get the fettuccine Alfredo." "Oh good choice." I nod at her.

We chat for a few more minutes and then the waiter comes by and asks for our order but seems to be into me so I look over to see a very jealous Lizzie. I can tell that she's not very happy about what's happening so I take my foot and rub the side of her leg with it. She is still very visibly jealous about the situation so when it's her turn to order I said "what do you want again babe?" With a smile looking right into her eyes to show that I have no intentions on flirting with the waitress. She orders and the waiter walks away without another word. "Miss Olsen was jealous?" I gasp with sarcasm running through my words. "What??? Me... jealous? Never." She gives back the same energy I gave here and we both laugh.

Every so often throughout the meal we would share innocent smiles at each other enjoying our time on our 'date'. "I'm paying by the way." I say breaking the comfortable silence. "You are absolutely not doing tha-" she stops when her phone lights up with a call from none other than Robbie as well as 10 plus messages from Robbie and just a few from others. This bitch.

An-
Hey party people. I've got big big plans for future chapters but if you have any ideas you think would fit good let me know and I'll credit you. Thats all for today folks. Much love <3
-A