Chapter 6

Today's question:
What's your favourite Lizzie movie?
Mines probably wind river.

Previously...

Y/n 🏍❤️
Ok for real this time I'll talk to you later Lizzie <3

Liz from the café🥰
Ok goofball see you then <3

With that Y/n put her phone down and went back to work grinning like a crazy person

Present time...

The time is now 5:45 and Y/n is on her way to the gym for her workout. Today is leg day so she's not looking forward to it.

Once she gets to the gym she takes of her helmet and goes inside. Y/n gets a text from Trenton asking if she wanted to hang out on Wednesday. Of course Y/n says yes to her bestie because they haven't hung out in like forever. She makes her was to the change rooms and puts her stuff in the locker and stretch's.

Making the way to the track she is wearing light grey tights with a light grey sports bra and sleeveless sweater. Y/n played her music in her AirPods and started doing laps. After about 10 laps she does some front and back squats. She notices a pair of girls watching her and winks at them. They blush and go back to their work out.

After a few minutes of squats, she does some different types of lunges. As she's doing her reverse lunges she see Lizzie walking in ready to work out. Y/n gets up from her lunge and walks over to Lizzie who has yet to notice Y/n's there too.

"Hey stalker" Y/n says with a laugh. Lizzie jumps a little, "geez Y/n you scared the shit out of me. Why are you here." Lizzie asks out of pure confusion "I always come here after work pretty much everyday. I think I should be the one to ask that question missy" Y/n bops her nose as Liz scrunched it. "We'll I'm doing leg day if you want to join me?" "You know what, sure why not." Lizzie smiles at Y/n and melts her heart.

They start the workout and do a couple reps when those girls that were looking at Y/n before come over. "Hey my friend friend thinks you like hot and wants your number," said one of the brunettes. "Um ye-" Y/n was cut off. "Sorry she's taken by me so you can tell your friend that she can't have her." Lizzie jumps in. Y/n blushes and thinks, "Is she jealous? If she is, why is she? Does she like me? No she could never. Could she?" "Well then why did she wink at us?" Before Y/n could even think of a response Lizzie puts her hands on Y/n's cheeks and whispers "just go with it" and that's exactly what Y/n did. They both lean in and... "ok ok I get it no need to eat each others faces" the brunette scoffs and walks to her friend and leaves. Lizzie and Y/n are centimetres apart looking into each other's eyes when Y/n's phone rings. "Damn it" Y/n thinks to herself as they pull away. Y/n looks at her phone and sees it's her mom calling. 

"Hey mom, what's up?" Y/n answers the phone and says one second to Lizzie. She just nods and thinks to herself, "what just happened? We're we really about to kiss? Was I jealous? No I don't even like Y/n in that way. Right?" Lizzie gets snapped out of her thoughts when Y/n comes over all finished on the phone.

"That was my mom she just called to check up on me but anyways let's finish this workout now, shall we?" Y/n holds out her hand for Lizzie to take and they walk to the next area.

While they were working out Y/n spotted for Lizzie and vice versa. Every time Y/n would spot for Lizzie's bar squats she would try her best to keep her eyes off of Lizzie's butt but it never worked. Y/n's excuse was that "it was just there ya know."

It's been about thirty minutes of working out and they decided to go for a run outside since it was nice out. They put their stuff in Lizzie's car and got ready for the run. "Hey Liz, I think you spilled some water right... there" Y/n throws some water at her. Lizzie gasps "oh you're going down" they chase each other around the parking lot throwing water at each other. Y/n hides behind a car thinking Lizzie can't see her when Lizzie dumps her entire water bottle on Y/n "AHHHH ITS SO COLD" Y/n jumps up taking the ice out of her shirt. Lizzie is just peeing herself laughing. Y/n notices she isn't paying attention and dumps her water on Liz to the point where they were both cold and soaked. Once they laughed it off they actually went on the run.

They finally finished the workout for today. "I had a lot of fun today. Especially when I dumped water on you." Lizzie says smirking. "You like getting me wet." Y/n says wiggling her eyebrows. Lizzie punched her arm in retaliation. "I had fun today to darling." Y/n says with open arms. They both hug just like the times before. Even all sweaty Lizzie still smells like vanilla and flowers. Y/n and Lizzie both wanted this moment to never end but unfortunately it had to at one point. Y/n grabbed her stuff from Lizzie's car and gave her a kiss on the cheek. Lizzie blush at the touch and Y/n wasn't sure what came over her at that moment but whatever it was she liked it. Once Y/n got home she called Lauren about her day and played with Frankie a little bit tired from the long day.

She decided to text Lizzie just because she already missed her.

Goof🏍❤️
Hey darling I just wanted to say thank you for making my workout fun today. I really needed that :)

Liz from the café🥰
Of course I had lots of fun too but you better get to bed it late and you need to be up early

Y/n smile at the fact Liz cares about her even if it's about sleep.

Goof🏍❤️
Yea yea I'm going I just wanted to say goodnight silly

Liz from the café🥰
We'll goodnight goof I'll talk to you tomorrow<3

Y/n puts her phone down yet again with another smile and thinks to herself "how has this girl been in my life for 3 day and has already changed my life" after she pets Frankie a bit she falls asleep for the third night in a row with the biggest smile ever.

A/N-
Hey everyone I just wanted to say thank you to all the people voting for my story and reading it it makes me so happy. Also I'd be posting more but I've been working non stop. My life is crazy I'm sorry 😭😭 anyways much love <3
-A