Chapter 2

A/N
Hey guys, welcome back to another chapter!!! Thank you to all those who've read and voted on my last chapter. You have no idea how happy that makes me. I really appreciate it but anyways on with the story!

Previously...

She walks up to the table and sits down right in-front of the blond making her look up in confusion. "Hi" Y/n says nervously.

Present time

"Um do I know you?" The blond girl asked. "No but you are looking very intensely at those papers so I thought I'd come and see what you're looking at... Plus I'm bored" Y/n said as she looked down at the top of the paper and read the two words at the top of the paper. "Marvel studios"

The blond girl picked up the stack of paper. "Ever heard of personal space?" barked the blond girl. "Ever heard of nice attitudes?" Y/n snapped back. "You're right I'm sorry I've just been stressing" the blond girl said in a calm tone. Y/n moved closer to her and said "hey if you need someone to help you give me a call" and with that Y/n gave the blond girl her number. Just as Y/n was about to leave the blond girl stopped her. "Thank you..." "Y/n the names Y/n" Y/n said with a smile. "Y/n thank you" well you're very welcome..." "um.. Liz" the blond girl stuttered. Y/n was confused on why it seemed like she didn't know her name but brushed it off for now.

Y/n walk over to her motorcycle and got on her bike, put on her helmet and got ready to go. Liz watched her every move as Y/n got ready to go and as Y/n went to grab the handle bars, Liz could see a bit of Y/n's arm and she saw a marvel avengers tattoo. She started to wonder if Y/n knew who she was and if she did why didn't she say anything but in a way she liked that Y/n didn't ask her tons of questions and instead was there for her.

Liz went home and fixed up her garden a bit when she remembered she had that café girls number.

She went inside and pulled out her phone and decided to message Y/n.

Unknown
Hey Y/n it's liz from the café. I just wanted to say thank you again for helping me destress a little :)

After a few minutes of waiting and looking for a show to watch Liz's phone buzzes.

Y/n 🏍🥵
Hey liz! Glad to hear from you and of course. How are you now?

Liz from the café🥰
I'm doing better now but I was wondering if you wanted to hang out sometime soon?

Y/n 🏍🥵
Absolutely. We can hang out at the café again on Sunday since Saturday I have to help set up for the singing gig.

Liz from the café🥰
Ok perfect I'll be there at 6 😉

"OH MY GOD WHY WOULD I SEND A WINKY FACE WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME" Lizzie says out loud to herself. She puts her phone down as she stresses about the fact she just flirted with you.

On the other hand Y/n had just got home when Liz texted. She didn't expect her to text so fast but hey Y/n's not complaining.

After the last message liz sent Y/n got a burst of confidence she didn't know she had.

Y/n 🏍🥵
Sounds good sweetheart 😉

Once she sent the message she had Instant regret. After a few minutes of staring at the screen she saw the text bubbles pop up and got even more nervous than before.

Liz from the café🥰
Someone's confident 😏😂

Y/n 🏍❤️
Maybe I am. What are you gonna do about it huh😋

Liz from the café🥰
I don't know I guess we'll have to see :). Anyways it's getting late and I have to up early tomorrow so I'll text you later

Y/n starts to get upset about the fact they have to end the conversation but she doesn't quite know why. Does she have a crush on this girl that she just met today?

Y/n 🏍❤️
Ok Liz, let me know if you ever need anything. I'm only a phone call away :))

Liz from the café🥰
Ok thanks again Y/n. Goodnight <3

Y/n🏍❤️
Anytime, Goodnight Liz

And with that they both put their phones down and Lizzie fell asleep with a big smile on her face. Y/n played with Frankie a little while telling him about Liz but all he did was run around like the animal he is. As it started to get later out, Y/n did her night routine and put on her calendar on Sunday "café at 6 DON'T FORGET" because with the memory of Dory she'd forget about it. Once she finished she went into her room and hopped on the bed helping Frankie up since he was still little and fell asleep with a smile on her face as well.

A/N
There you have it folks chapter two done. I hope you enjoyed it and are excited for the next. If you have any suggestions let me know and I'll find a way to involve it but anyways that's all for now. Much love <3
-A