Chapter 5

A/N: I'm gonna start to put quick little questions at the start of my chapter just for fun. Todays is how are you today and did you eat?

Previously...

You guys are about to get up to leave when Lizzie's mood completely changes, "Um I also have a question for you" she says cautiously. "Liz, you know you can ask me anything even though we just met. I'm still here for you." Y/n say with a face of concern and scoots closer to Liz rubbing her hand on her back to comfort Lizzie. "I was just wondering if..."

Present time...

"If what Liz?" Y/n starts to get anxious. "I was wondering if you wanted to do something later," Lizzie says, looking up from the table slightly smiling knowing that she gave you a small scare. "Jesus Liz, you almost gave me a heart attack. Oh my fucking god." Y/n says almost out of breath holding her heart. Lizzie just laughs at her reaction and rubs her back to calm her down. "Anyways, the answer to the question you almost killed me with is yes, yes I would" she replies after catching her breath. Lizzie thinks and smiles "and I have the perfect idea of what to do." She gives Y/n an evil grin. "Ummm I don't like that look you're scaring me again" Y/n stands up and takes a step back with a scared look and they both laugh. Lizzie gets up too and tucks in her chair. "Alright, I do have to get back to work now unfortunately but text me when you get home so I know you're safe and let me know the details of later." Y/n says with a grin taking a couple steps closer to Liz as she does the same. "Okie dokie, I will goof. I'll see you later" Lizzie says with a big smile thinking about her plan and gives Y/n another big hug which she gladly accepts.

They stay in that same hugging position, Y/n's arms around her waist with her chin on Lizzie's head and Lizzie's arms around her neck and head on Y/n's chest. They break apart and Lizzie sees Y/n blushing slightly but just giggles it off. Y/n smiles even bigger when she hears Liz giggle if that was even possible.

They say their goodbyes at the door and they walk off their separate ways.

Once Y/n got back to the office Lauren came around the corner on her wheelie chair. "Heyyy lovebird. How was your date?" she winked and wiggled her eyebrows at Y/n. "Ok one it wasn't a date and two how did you know about that and three don't call me lovebird dumb ass" Y/n states with a slight blush looking down at some papers. "Hey I'm just spitting facts" Lauren laughs putting her hands up in defence. "But how did you score THE Elizabeth Olsen? Girl you can't even tie your shoes half of the time!" Lauren continues. "It's called introducing myself and gaining friends maybe you should try it sometime lo... wait did you say Elizabeth Olsen?" Y/n shoots her head up to look at Lauren. "How are you dating her and you don't even know her?" she face palms at Y/n's lack of Knowledge. "NO WAY THAT'S WHY SHE LOOKS SO FAMILIAR." "Dude you've literally watched all the marvel movies 18 times, how did you not know? You for real have the worst memory ever." Lauren laughs at her again rolling away from Y/n's desk to do some work.

Y/n thought about how she was literally talking to THE Wanda Maximoff. Speaking of the devil Y/n gets a text from her.

Liz from the café🥰
Hey I made it home safe. How's work going?

Y/n leaned back into her chair and texted Lizzie back and decided to not say anything about the marvel stuff.

Y/n 🏍❤️
Heyo glad you made it back good and boring now that your not here but I'm surviving. How about you? How's it going over there?

Within seconds Lizzie messages back which makes Y/n happy.

Liz from the café🥰
awe your too sweet and meh could be better. Also I just realized I still have you jacket you let me borrow so I'll bring it when I come over later.

Y/n 🏍❤️
Don't worry about it. It looks much better on you then it ever did on me plus I have other ones :)

Liz from the café🥰
Ok if you say so. To be frank I didn't want to give it back. It's cool looking and warm <3

Not to mention it smelt like gingerbread and you smell like that and Lizzie loved it.

Y/n🏍❤️
Haha thank you I like the patches on it. They were my dads that he gave to me when he had his bike.

Liz from the café🥰
awe that's cute and don't hesitate to ask for it back I won't keep it forever I mean it is your 😂

Y/n 🏍❤️
Ok but I really have to get back to work now. I'm excited for later though. You better not kidnap me missy

Liz from the café🥰
Fineeee I guess I won't ;)

Once she saw the wink, Y/n's heart melted on the spot. The things this girl makes her feel are insane but she can't say anything yet because the two just recently met and she doesn't want to rush into a relationship with anyone after what happened with her last one.

Y/n 🏍❤️
Ok for real this time I'll talk to you later Lizzie<3

Liz from the café🥰
Ok goofball see you then <3

With that Y/n put her phone down and went back to work grinning like a crazy person.

A/N-
Oop that's all. Much love <3
-A