Chapter 16

Question of the chapter
How is everyone's life?
Mines been stressful but overall good

Previously...

I go to my room to pick out something for both of us to wear because Lizzie doesn't have any clothes here. For me I picked out some black cargo pants with a chain and I put on an army green tee shirt with a flannel on top and for Lizzie I got her, her own jeans she left here and I'm giving her one of my nicer sweaters and a tee for under neath. I walk out of my room with my plain white air force's in hand. I know, very basic of me. ANYWHO, I tell Lizzie that she can get changed in my room and she gets up and kisses my cheek as she walks past. I swear, she's making me fall so hard. I sit on the couch just playing with Frankie and throwing him his ball. Once lizzie walks out of my room i stand up and put my shoes on and lizzie does the same. I decided to bring Frankie because jims kids would be there and they love frankie. So I got him on his leash and off we went to the place where I met this wonderful girl beside me.

Present time...

Y/n's POV
After a short but long walk we reached the café. If you're wondering on the walk I may or may not have held her hand and she held it back. But other then that we just talked about life and nonsense. Once we got there I opened the door and held it for her like the gentlewoman I am and she kissed my cheek in thanks making my cheek go beat red. She grins and continues to walk inside.

We sit down in my regular spot until Jim calls out for me. After a few more minutes of chatting he comes out with two of his 3 kids and practically screams, "LOOK GIRLS A DOG!" Lizzie and I start laughing as then gasp in excitement running over to the puppy. I gave Lizzie the leash with a kiss on her hand as I turned away. "So Jim how are you, how are the kids, how's the wife?" I ask him. "I'm good, kids are good, wife is wife. You know how it is." I just laugh with him and we both start on the stage building.

Lizzie's POV
Y/n and Jim just finished bringing in all the things they need for the stage. Once they start putting together the big metal light stand thing, you could start to see the sweat on Y/n's face. I mean to be fair they are big heavy metal pieces that she has to hold up in the air while screwing them together but she does this all the time so she'll be fine. Jim had to go back to work and Y/n is left to build it on her own. She had finished the stand and is now on to putting the lights on it. I've been on my phone most of the time or playing with the kids so I have something to do but I'm not gonna lie it was still a little boring. Y/n came over and grabbed a tank top out of her backpack and took off her flannel, leaving it with me. She goes to the washroom to change her shirt and comes back with her whole arms on display. Let me tell you... this girl is fine. Tattoos all over her arms but I'm more interested in the story's they share. Not to mention her muscles. You can tell she's active just by looking at them.

She goes back to work almost done with the lights and on to the curtains when a group of people come in. They looked to be around Y/n's age and there were 3 guys and 5 ish girls. They all had really good style and seemed like a chill group of people. One of the guys went over to Y/n and asked if she needed help and she said sure to be nice and he held the last light as she screwed it into place. Y/n looks over to me and smiles seeing that I'm jealous but I look over to the group and see another girl who's jealous as well. "BABE, come here we don't know what you want." They guy walks back to the group and hearing babe come out of her mouth relieves me for a few moments until I see two girls in the group practically drooling over her. I mean I would be too but still.

I get up and walk over to Y/n leaving Frankie with the girls and I begin to be very touchy with her. "Uhhh what are you doing there Lizzie?" She laughs. "Oh nothing I just wanted to come and see if you need any help with anything." I say tracing down her arm with my finger giving her goosebumps. "N-no I'm good." She replies with a blush. The group is still looking over here and 2 of the girls have a shocked face on and walk over to us. Y/n stands up fully and looks at where I was looking seeing the large group of friends. The two shocked girls made their way over to us and a blond girl asked, "are you Elizabeth Olsen?" I just answered with a simple yes and the brown haired girl next to her asked for a photo. I yet again said yes since they seemed like nice people. "You're like really hot and nice. How do people like you exist?" The blond one comments. "Well thank you very much and I don't think I'm all that perfect," she looks at me like I had 2 heads. "Are you crazy?! You're the most beautiful person I've ever met." This comment made me blush. All of a sudden I felt an arm snake around my waist. I look over to Y/n who is fuming with jealousy which I kinda giggle at making Y/n look at me smiling. The girl is still standing there without taking her eyes off me. I look at the rest of her group while Y/n says something to her to see and another girl looks at the blond girl with the look of sadness. It got me thinking maybe that girl likes this girl.

I walk over to the rest of the group since Y/n and the blond girl are still talking. "Hey guys, I'm Elizabeth Olsen, how are you?" I ask the bunch. They all reply with good and such except the one girl. "What are all of your names," I ask them again. "My name is Noah, that guy is Leo, and that guy is Hudson." I shake all the guys hands and one of the girls speaks up. "My name is Sophia, that's aria, that's Nikita but we call her Niki, then the girl who was trying to flirt with you is Alexandra but everyone calls her Alex, and last but not least that's isabella or bella" I shake all their hands and Y/n and Alex walk back over to us. "Hey your back finally. Are you done flirting with everyone?" Aria asks Alex. She just laughs and pushes her a bit. I look over to Y/n and she looks at me and shrugs her shoulders. "OMG are you guys like gay and dating eachother. At least one of you are gay." Leo says. "No we aren't dating but I am a lesbian yes" Y/n says with a laugh. Just by the way Leo was jumping around and talking I could he was gay too. I answer him as well with a friendly smile, "I'm unlabelled as of right now."

I look around the group a little bit more and see the Bella girl gawking over Alex so I just laugh and ask Sophia if I can talk to her separately, she nods and walks with me to the side. "I know I don't know you guys but what's up with Bella and Alex? They seem like they are on two different pages." Sophia laughs so loud and says "Bella has a huge crush on Alex and Alex is so oblivious of it and it's historical. They haven't known each other for a long period of time but Alex just came out as bi and Bella is bi. They both know each other's sexuality but won't make any moves." I just make an ahh face and Y/n walks over to us and whispers in my ear, "I'm gonna go back to work now" I just nod and hide my blush. Sophia smirks at me and says, "looks like you two have the same problem." I laugh and we go back to the group. "Hey Elizabeth- " I interrupted him "please you all can call me Lizzie" "ok awesome! Anyway, do you and Y/n want to come to a party tonight at 9pm since we're here for the open mic night and it ends at 7pm." I agree and get Y/n to exchange phone numbers with all of them since I don't want my number out there and bid our goodbyes for now. I go back and sit with the girls and Frankie once again.

Y/n's POV
It's been about an hour which makes it 1pm and the show starts at 5pm meaning we have 4 hours still till the open mic. I just finished the set build and I am now talking to Jim. Lizzie has been hanging out with the girls and Frankie going over her script. And let me tell you she's stunning.

I walk over to the beautiful Lizzie Olsen and hug her around the neck from behind which makes her jump out of her reading trans but hugs back once she realizes it's me. I gave her cheek a quick kiss to which she blushed. I sit across from her and I check my phone to see that Lauren called me. I called her back.

"Hey laur, what's up?"

"Oh my god finally. I have a really important question"

"What is it?" I say with questioning but worrying tone of voice

"What kind of chips should I get? Doritos or lays?"

"Are you serious right now?" I facepalm then continue "I don't know, maybe Doritos?"

"Ok thank you byeeeeee" she says and hangs up before u can even say anything else.

Lizzie looks up at me and laughs a little, making me smile at her smile.

A/n
WHATTTT I FINALLY UPDATED?!?!?!? Crazyyyyyy anyway hope y'all enjoyed and be ready for the next two chapters!!! MAN do I have some sick ideas anygays. Much love <3
-A