What really happens at School- NR

A/u- Skip this if you're not comfortable with heavy content. Also if your going through this please reach out to someone that you can trust!

tw- rape nats death suicide

---

My mother Natasha dropped me off at the 6th day of school. Every single day she'd drop me off, it was crowded with people around trying to get her number. Like my mother I had her green piercing eye and Ashy Brown hair that my mother dyed.

   Great another day of getting beat up or raped I thought as I walked into school. I already got raped 3 different times by different people and beaten up by 28 different people. First day I was raped and beaten up by 3 people. Then, I was made fun of not being able to defend myself and how weak I was.

While walking in the halls to my class I got pulled into the men's locker room. This happened when I was going to 6th hour. I was only the few of the sophomores to get a free period.

I grunted as I got thrown onto the floor from pain. My handbag was taken and gone through. The only thing that stayed was my phone and books. It would be stupid to steal the phone of the Black Widow's daughter due to it most likely having a tracker.

My clothes were torn off and my wrists were tied and a bandanna was tied to my mouth to keep me quiet. Then I saw Mr. Popular, James. He was the star of the American football team, the quarterback.

I muffled through the bandanna " What do you want James?"

"Straight to the point and feisty eh? What's gonna happen here is that you're going to be a good girl and stay quiet. And you won't tell anyone what happened here" he smiled sinisterly pulling out his pocket knife.

My eyes opened wide and were glossy from the light. I wanted to scream for help but I couldn't. I had been tied with a rope around my mouth and my breath was stuck in the back of my throat. He unzipped and dropped his pants. I squeezed my eyes shut scared of what he was going to do next.

LATER

" See you later slut" he snickered shutting the door behind him.

After he left me in the locker room, I rushed to get my clothes back on due to my fear of someone walking in on me. Today I had a hoodie with me so I rush to put it on along with its hood. When I pulled my sleeves over my wrists, I winced. They were all raw and irritated from tying to escape.

I ran out of the locker room and to 7th hour. After the bell rang to go home. I texted my mom saying that I needed to 'exercise and I'll miss you and love'.  I can count on that mom would be confused when I said "I'll" but she didn't question it. Its not like my mother knew my weight I always wore baggy clothing and I was already light as is with my daily activities but it was a healthy light.

{Narrators POV}

When Y/N got home it was 1639(4:39) and everyone was out on a mission. They decided to skip dinner but to make it look like they ate, they put an extra fork and plate in the dishwasher. After all you were still full from lunch. Then they went to go workout but all they really did was run.

People didn't like girls who had visible muscles so you did what could please everyone. That they should have a visible collarbone but no arm muscles or leg muscles. So they run about 6 1/2 miles under 56 minutes. After they soon decided to take a shower.

Well instead of taking a shower they wrote a letter. More importantly it was a suicide letter to their mother.

      Dear мама,

    If you are reading this that means you have found me. Мне жаль, что Я оставил тебя. But I couldn't take it anymore. I couldn't tell you this because I was scared of getting pulled out school. It started on the first day of school and continued after. I was raped and beaten up on the first day. Over a period of time I was raped 3 different times and beaten up by 38 different people.